Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Re: Are "Points Only" Gift Cards Gone Forever?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Are "Points Only" Gift Cards Gone Forever?

Absolutely, "Points Only" gift cards of value that members want !!!

@mi4090 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @AristotleOfGreece 

I'd love to get 5 or 6 Points Only gift cards daily valued at $25+ too.  But I'll settle for the (3) monthly limit if everyone can use the card and it's valued at more than $5.

Happy Holidays,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@kuonothome 

I've done my Amazon shopping with cards from other sites that value $10, 15 & $25 for taking surveys, no pets to feed, Barnes & Noble & REI needs to be valued higher for Points redeemed.

I'm waiting for the daily updates😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping up for viewing by Management while deciding what to add to New and upcoming Points Only category.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Trusted Social Butterfly

Community Managers,

We want $25+ "Points Only" gift cards for national restaurants (not UNO, CERO or Tim Horton which isn't in the South or on the West coast), national gasoline cards, Wal-Mart cards, Target cards, national Grocery chains,Pharmacy cards.

Having to start over, because AARP Rewards is trying to silence what their paying members want for Points Only cards.

What would you like to see as a paying member for Points Only cards and at what value?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

What has happened to my original post for this topic with hundreds of views, kudos and post from members?

If you are moving things from old General community to new General community why would you lock the original and place this post with no replies.  This is very unfair, what is AARP hiding, we know it's what members want, Right? 

AARP Rewards is offering a terrible experience for tenured members.

Please unlock and move my original post to the new General community, as a Community Manager has posted that Rewards is removing post that aren't revelant.  Post must be revelant you kept this one and locked the original.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Bumping this back up for responses from Management on replies to this thread.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP