Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: REWARDS EMAIL PROMO CODE

Message 11 of 49

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, for 12/24 the promo code is 38 for 100 points.

My repost is in the Earn Activities Forum with other codes you may have missed.

Happy Christmas Eve

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 49

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 12/17 is 8 for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 49

Partial apologies, here!  I did discover the reason I wasn't seeing the answer at the bottom of the black box.  I have my email setting fixed not to display images unless I request them.  Once I did that, my little black box displayed the anwer: 8 (possibly upside down, but who knows!)

The frustrating bad news now that I know how to enter the promo code is that it didn't work!  I will try deleting history or whatever and see if that makes a difference.  Still, this program is not a fair opportunity for those who are able and willing to participate. 

DebbieScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 2.13.05 PM.png

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 49

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.49.13 PM.pngandrewtoo
     In response to your post, I wanted to tell you that your view of the Rewards email is quite different from mine.  I'll try to attach a photo similar to your.  There are two spaces available with in the black box that look like they would allow an answer to be typed in or at least to appear (as yours does.)  But, when I click on either one (and I've done this several times over the past few weeks), I am immediately sent to the AARP website where I can continue to try entering a correct promo code.  I've tried single click in those spaces, double click, right click to open a menu . . . always sent me to the website. 

DebbieScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 1.49.13 PM.png

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 49

Hello Rewards Warriors,

For those who missed it, the promo code for 12/13 is FREEZETHEM for 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 49

@Solotreker 

Below is an image copied from the AARP Rewards email that I received Fri, Dec 13, 2019 11:27 am (EST).  As you will note I circled the answer (in red) to the question in the "Trivia Time" box below.  So far, we have received the answer in the box with the question, except the answer is upside-down. And, yes, @mlafayet , freezethem works. (upper case or lower case)  I hope this helps.

001 Promo Code Email.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 49

I thought I replied to this but I don't see it.  freezethem with no spaces works.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 49

I have to express my frustration with this Rewards Promo Code thing!  I try several times to get the code right and never seem to.  Trying the guess the format required to get the answer correct and then having to refresh the page to get it accepted and never really knowing what they want is absolutely ridiculous.  To say that $192 should be typed in as 192DOLLARS is insane!
     So this week the answer is obviously "freeze them".  But, I have yet to figure out exactly how they want that typed in.  But, apparently I can come to this forum and check to see if someone else had figured it out.  Good luck to anyone who isn't active here, as it's not easy to find these threads. What a poorly designed program. 
     In the meantime, I guess I'll just bookmark this page and hope someone posts the answer each week.   FREEZE THEM, anyone???

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 49

@sandy   Yes, I check and empty daily.   The other AARP newsletter I subscribed to (but didn't get the 750 points) came right away and not to the spam/junk folder. 

Thanks for working on this.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 49

@HokiePoq 

Nancy you are welcome, sorry that you're having so many issues with the Rewards Newsletter and getting your points for subscribing.  Hopefully it will get better soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views