Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

RE: Collapsible Car Cooler

PHYSICAL ITEM

Collapsible Car Cooler

12,000 Points$10 Value

The Insulated Car Cooler keeps drinks and snacks cool while on the go. Lightweight cooler pops open for use and collapses flat for storage. Zippered lid keeps the cold in. Convenient carry handles make it easy to grab and go.

@AARPJanelleM  or @AARPTeri  I tried to redeem this physical item this morning, and it does not give me a redeem button to click. Help? Please take into consideration that I have not redeemed this item in the past, nor have I met my max of monthly redemption allowances. Thanks. 

Collapsible Car Cooler 12072022 Cannot Redeem.png 

have not maxed on my monthly redemptions as well.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Berty -

It's all in the Rewards Section: from drop down menu.....

1--- About.... $5.00 Starbucks Gift Card  10,000 Points     >  [ Home Depot  $5.00      16,000 Points ]  --    >  CVS Pharmacy   $5.00  ~~  10,000 Points

2----Connect......$10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Sold Out ) -----12,000 Points ---> [ $10.00 Zappos gift Card ---22,000 Points] 

3 - Redeem----> Near You......Craftsman Tote-----8,000 Points

4 - Earn.........Shoe-In-Tote........9,000 Points

5 - Discover.......Clear Storage Caddy........7,000 Points

Trouble with Redeem??? 

- click on Redeem     V

- now click on Near You  --->  look towards bottom  ( don't click 'See More' or anything else )

These are All Members Only - Redemption Items - Gift Cards and Physical Items

Click Here ---->  Re: AARP Rewards Holiday Hunt 2022 has launched - AARP Online Community

This link above actually has a picture of the 'About'  location - get the picture  🙂   See Kelly 12-7

😎

Super Contributor

Thank you for your reply, OneDay!  I found # 2, 3, 4 and 5 ~ but I still don't see #1 under About.  But that's OK; just curious where that little pop-up present could be hiding!  🎁

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor

Thank you so much!  I'm on a laptop and it finally popped up ABOVE the video on the right side.  I had to lower my zoom from 110 to 100 before it was visible.  Gees, all that work for a $5 gift card!  lol  

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP