Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Oops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on track.

Social Butterfly

Oops! An error occurred. Please refresh your browser to get back on track.

Trying to redeem a card for points through the Extra Regret-It program...getting this message over and over again.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Grrrrrr... 

I've just wasted the better part of an hour watching videos repeatedly until the points register, and then being unable to redeem my points for a particular Points-Only Gift Card that I REALLY want, unsuccessful after 3 tries now. I'm about ready to give up. Why can't AARP's IT personnel get this right?!? If this was any other for-profit business, heads would roll.

Conversationalist

More issues. Mine just swirls around, never loading. ๐Ÿ™„

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Social Butterfly

"This item was not found in the system."

This message also.

AndrewToo
Regular Contributor

I can't even get the points for the extra credit activities, just the

"Sorry no points" notification.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Well, I take solace in knowing that it's not a computer issue on my part.  I've cleared cookies, logged in again, etc, and the "New AARP member" video just doesn't want to play nice.  

[update: on about the 15th try it worked and I got the Amazon + Target cards]

Gold Conversationalist

And I feel better about missing out at 6 a.m.   Was just too tired to stay up until midnight and it looks like folks who did took a long time to get anything if they did get anything.   Was able to get the Lowes $5 I wanted.  Amazon said available when I started, a few left when I clicked to redeem, and then sold out when I clicked.  Oh, well, 22K is a lot and my Lowes was half that and very useful, too.  Didn't try for the Target.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP