Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Nothing to Redeem Points On Before Expiring Starts

Trusted Social Butterfly

Nothing to Redeem Points On Before Expiring Starts

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Beta testing is over and I'm disappointed in the website, it's not user friendly and has numerous issues.

Why keep adding new Earn opportunities and nothing in the catalog to use points on.  The Catalog is the biggest disappointment of all.

Paying members deserve better.  How do you feel?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

My thoughts for our Rewards Program in 2020

annoyed, frustrated, Pi$$ed, exasperated, irritate, angry, irritated, disappointed, infuriated

Maybe 2021 will be better 

IMG_0052.GIF

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

👍 you're so Right. I'm just waiting for January 1st and see what new disappointments they're going to throw at us. The Items For Points should be in the Members Only Section. Fair is fair. We pay for what, a 50% increase in Rewards Points. Give me back my money and I'll just watch a few more videos. I'm just saying. Have a Happy New Year to everyone

Concerned Member
Conversationalist

There is a $20 Target gift card available as of 2:31 PM EST 12/21/20. Best of luck!

Conversationalist

A few things live now...as of 10 pm Dec 28.

$25 Hula card,

$15 Build-A-Bear,

$25 Door Dash,

$25 CBS All Access

$15 Flowers.com

$20 PhoneSoap

$25 Top Golf

Gold Conversationalist

@MemberS2006   Thanks for pointing that out.   I only saw the Top Golf.   Where did you see the Hulu card?  I went back and looked and still only saw Top Golf and Phone Soap available and Build a Bear Sold Out.   I couldn't find the Hulu card.  I must be missing things in the very confusing current layout.  As @mi4090  said, the site is not very user friendly.   When this new program got started, one could easily see the new adds at the top of the  listing.  Now they don't even show sometimes when you search "items for points".     And it looks like these things were added after my bedtime, lol.  Was that 10 p.m. EST?

P.S.  I did find the Hulu card by using the search...never did see it on the main screen but maybe it's there and I can't find it.   As others have said, the screens need to be cleaned up and made more user friendly.   Hopefully the person who was asking for that saw it.

Contributor

NA

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Oh sure. Sells out in one day after I wait months for it, figures. 

😞

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

A points only $20 Target Gift Card is available 2:32 PM EST 12/31/20.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I appreciate you letting me know. Waiting on Hulu, because subscription currently expires in Feb. And these cards are how I've been paying for it. Survey websites never take this long to restock. Ugh

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23  Wish I had seen that.😢

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Also 1 800 Flowers

Build a Bear both $15 gift cards 2:46 pm est hurry hurry and get it now. Happy New Year to everyone

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP