Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Not getting sweepstakes entries but points are deducted.

Trusted Contributor

Not getting sweepstakes entries but points are deducted.

When we play a sweepstakes the dialog box shows the existing number of entries we are starting with. 

When you don't get an error message, it shows the number of entries after as well.

However, even though I play the same sweeps EVERY day, it seems every month I lose some entries in the cumulative total. For  months, I noticed losing some entries. This month, I paid extra attention EVERY day and the cumulative points total does not always update from the previous day even though points are deducted. 

I am not claiming the sweeps are not fair, but this is another example of lowest bidder contractors running these projects are inept and reflect poorly on AARP (if they care)

I called in and that was absolutely a waste of time, might as well have used the chat bot.

Community Concierge

Hello @LesL269823, please give us a call at 1- 866-839-0463, so we can check into this for you. You can also chat with an agent by clicking the CHAT icon on the right side of the screen or connect with us through our Social Media platforms. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. - Daniela R

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP