Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No Points/ No Rewards

Logging in via both website and app, I find all of my points seem to have been erased, and attempts to enter a sweepstakes reveals the message "This item was not found in the system"

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone - the rewards site experienced an unexpected outage over the weekend, which is why there was not an advance notice for the site being down. It is back up and running now. AARPTeri and I are typically only available to assist M-F, excluding federal holidays.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Rachel, the site is definitely not up and running. I have been experiencing ALL of the mentioned problems since last Friday night. Is anything being done? 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I still cannot access anything in the rewards section.  Shows no points and tells me I maxed out points even though I have not been able to earn or access my points for a few days.

"

Maxed out like a pro

You've reached the daily point limit of 5,000. Well done, you overachiever."

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPRachelA  OKay. But, please provide someone to contact over the weekend, in case such an outage should occur again. Two days without access can be a mess for those trying to do their dailies. Thank you!!! 

Conversationalist

Well, I am guessing everyone has been able to get into their accounts...Yet, where were the admin peeps to assist? Don't see not a-one here. Does everyone love being ignored when you are unable to get into your accounts? I think not. Another reason for this place to improve it's member services. @AARPRachelA  @AARPTeri  Grrrrrrrrr.

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Social Butterfly

@AARPRachelA 

Hello,

Can we get a estimated time that the AARP Reward pages will be functional again, please?

We usually get a time range for Planned Maintenance. 

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Trusted Contributor

The AARP site is back up and available now.

Conversationalist

Planned Maintenance almost always happens in the wee hours when site traffic is minimal. Why choose the busiest time of the day to perform this "maintenance"?

As several here have noted, it would have been nice if Admin had issued an advanced notice of the outage, and the estimated time period when the Rewards pages would be inaccessible.

Conversationalist

Oh, yes, the rare communication from the Admins is quite evident here! ๐Ÿ™„

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Social Butterfly

@AARPRachelA 

Hey Rachel

Can you help us members out? We can't get into Rewards site no matter what try

Recall @AARPTeri saying she no longer covered community help that your our helper & we're sure in need of help 

Thanks! Appreciate your help and attention to our requests 

Happy Saturday everyone! 

Ginger  ;  )

Will let me into my account except rewards

same here

Contributor

This site is not allowing me to be counted as viewing these comments. 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Rewards will not let me sign-in.  I am just trying in the past 30 minutes before this post.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Contributor

Me Too. Also prior newletter points and sweepstakes entry points are not showing under transactions.

Regular Contributor

Me too!

Trusted Contributor

I am having a lot of trouble with the website this morning as well.

Trusted Contributor

@AARPTerri Hello please let us know if you are doing site maintenance cannot get into Rewards program today.

Trusted Contributor

I can't get in either - perhaps they put the system down in order to fix the problems with the site that we were having with the Daily Deals - which would be fine BUT it would be nice to either 1) let us know when there is a system problem or 2) let us know when it is down for maintenance so that members don't waste their vaulable time either trying to earn points or get rewards.  Wouldn't take too long as a courtesy for someone to post something either here in the forum or on the site.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP