Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

New Word Wipe is the latest stupidity from AARP Rewards

Periodic Contributor

New Word Wipe is the latest stupidity from AARP Rewards

While not perfect, Word Wipe is a great game. And the version that used to be on AARP was one of the best.

So why did AARP change it for a stupid version that doesn't even work properly? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I'm done with Word Wipe on AARP, and I'l soon be done with AARP all together!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I love Word Wipe and played it before points were attached.  Then I played the other day and saw that they had changed it to a point extracting program.  I was enraged.   However, today, and yesterday it worked as usual.  I sure hope someone came to their senses on that game.  I would play the trivias more often except for the exasperating continuous attempts to get you to give away your hard earned points for meaningless game points.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

What a relief! I just checked, and it's back to the old version. Thanks for posting!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi @AlexisB112688 | @rednexsrus | @HokiePoq . There's been some confirmation here (discussion in another thread) from @AARPHannah (โ€Ž01-09-2024 12:30 PM), 'This wasn't an intentional change to Word Wipe, and it should be back to normal now.' This thread has now been solved/locked.

Silver Conversationalist

And the worse thing is, they NEVER explain why they made such a ridiculous decision. Alright Alright Alright SO SAD ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP