Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

New Low

I didn't think this Rewards Program could get any worse, but I was wrong.  First, the new points expiration policy:  we're told, "don't worry, you'll get an email "nudge" before your points expire --- NOT -- 20,000+ points wiped off without any advance notice at all.  Next, "you can track expiration in activity" -- try that and you'll only see the points you've forfeited and the current month's activity so there is no way to know how may points will expire at month's end.  Daily Deal:  good luck finding it.  Somehow I did today and got all the way to checkout after repeated delays and log-ins, only to have transaction rejected after all.

AARP -- you turn something supposed to be positive into absolute alienation and frustration for your membership.

Oh, and the other "benefits"  --  Marcus is a joke and Hartford insurance is not at all competitive, but you can sure waste a lot more time than you should have to navigating to find that out!!

Silver Conversationalist

@b713327v 

KUDOS TO YOU 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are so sorry to hear you didn't get an email.  AARP Rewards has sent several emails to participants letting them this was coming.  Are you subscribed to the AARP Rewards newsletter?  This was mentioned several times there as well.  I recommend subscribing to these to insure you are getting all of the information about the program!  - Subscribe by clicking on your Account, then selecting Newsletters from the drop down menu.

MyAccount.jpg

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP