Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Missing Instant Win

I count six Instant Wins this morning.  Is this a case of a reduction in Instant Wins or a case of the seventh Instant Win just missing?

Last night a CVS Instant Win was missing and a few minutes later it appeared.  Strange happenings!

Honored Social Butterfly

Zappos is still missing. Doesn't seem like there'll be a remedy by Sunday (03192023). Seems they'll probably reissue it before the end of the month? Otherwise, gone forever. 😧

Oh, and this has been discussed recently, and addressed by @AARPJanelleM. They are aware of the situation, anyway.

See conversation here: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Instant-Win-Glitches-Since-3-11/m-p/2485639/highlight/true#...

@AARPJanelleM wrote:

@OneDayMatisyahu We've received the reports and hope to get the site corrected asap. Thanks for taking the time to reach out!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

@11320cs 

Sounds like a case for Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson  DUH     ????????
N’est-ce pas 

Just Saying

2478DAE8-A524-487F-A9E8-B648C6F7743D.gif

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

👎😒👎

Trusted Contributor

No Zappos showing up for me either. Had the same problem with the CVS showing up last night. The Target one has been there for a few days. There was a $5 Bath & Body Works for points a couple days ago but it sold out.

Bronze Conversationalist

These are missing for me too but I think the $10 Bath & Body was replaced with the $10 Target?

Suzy

Gold Conversationalist

Interesting.  I never saw the Zappos at all.  I did notice that there have been only six for several days, but the missing one would explain that.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP