Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3) - Received!

Honored Social Butterfly

Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3) - Received!

REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2519779/highlight/true#M84...

Received 09182023 (via FedEx)

[Available in the AARP Rewards Catalog 08222023. Redeemed 08222023. Sold Out 08242023.]

Note: These crates were introduced to the AARP Rewards Catalog for the first time on 08082023.

PHYSICAL ITEM
Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3)
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Awaken your vitality with the Rebirth & New Beginnings themed collection. Flourish with handpicked products for day and night. Enjoy a luscious satin Robe and hair band. Stir up nutrient-packed drinks with the Blender/Shaker Bottle. Elevate your fitness with Wrist & Ankle Weights and Non-Slip Athletic Socks. Embrace new beginnings with exfoliating mitts and a sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI. Plus, receive 30 well-being cards. Unwind, rejuvenate, and support black-owned businesses. Let the season's beauty inspire your rebirth.

- https://www.sistersletter.com/culture-style/unveiled-our-spring-2022-luxe-luminous-collection-box

Here is the list of items I received (8 Items Total):

1. Wrist/Ankle Weights: Wear them to add a little challenge to your workout or step up your activity level while at home. Qty: (2), Color: Black, Material: 60% Polyester and 20% Elastane, Filling: Sand, Velcro and Metal Buckle Fasteners, Approx. DIMS: 10 1/2" x 4".

2. Exfoliating Bath Mitts: Qty: (2), Color: Black, Material: Elastic Polyester, Loops For Hanging, Approx. DIMS: 7" x 5".

3. No-Slip Active Socks: Get comfy and stay secure with nonslip athletic socks for yoga, stretching or exercise. Qty: (2), Color: Green, Material: 80% Cotton, 17% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Slip Resistant Rubberized & Dotted Tread, Machine Wash Cold Only; Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed; Tumble Dry Low; Do Not Iron; Do Not Dry Clean, One Size Fits Most Adults.

4. Satin Headband: Lounge in comfort and luxury with this silky and sleek hair band perfect for bath time, bedtime and beauty time. Qty: (1), Color: Purple, Material: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Approx. DIMS: 9 1/4" (in diameter).

5. Satin Robe w/Satin Belt: Lounge in comfort and luxury with this silky satin robe for bath time, bedtime and beauty time. Qty: (1), Color: Purple, (2) Belt Loops, Material: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle (Turn Inside-Out); Wash With Similar Colors; Tumble Dry Low Remove Promptly; Low Iron As Needed, Size: XS - S (I'm 5' 4" 138 lbs. - This robe met in length at my knees and fit me just fine).

6. Blender/Shaker Bottle: Prep your nutrient-rich smoothies or shakes easily with a blender/shaker bottle for workouts or work on the go. Qty: (1), Color: Black w/Colorful Logo, Material: Plastic, Flip-Top Lid w/ Mouth Spout, Loop Top For Carabiner or Lanyard, (2) Visible Windows - Only (1) Visible Window Has Measurements Shown (OZ and ML), 22 OZ Capacity, Metal Shaker Ball, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe; Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 3" x 7"/ x 9" w/ Lid.

7. 'I Celebrate Myself and My Progress Today' Lapel Pin: Limited-edition gold-toned, enameled lapel pin with design by Hadiya Williams. Qty: (1), Color: Gold w/ Colorful Logo, Material: Metal w/ Butterfly Clutch, Approx. DIMS: 1".

8. 'Know Yourself' - 30 Cards For Self Exploration: Consider these inspired activities to promote a sense of well being. Draw one card per day for 30 days & repeat as desired, or choose a card whenever you'd like a pick-me-up. Qty: (1), Color: Black Laminated, Count: 30, Approx. DIMS: 3 1/2". I picked a card today and it read, 'Sit back & listen to an album you enjoy.' Hmm, think I'll listen to: Taylor Swift's 'Folklore.'

Not Received In This Crate: Sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI.

Here are the pics of the above-mentioned items:

Crate 3 Birds Eye.pngCrate 3 Collage.png

Note: There seemed to be some controversy about these crates, yet I've had no issues. In fact, I did not need to subscribe to any service/monthly subscription, and receive these items in approximately 14 days from redemption date.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2512242/highlight/true#M81... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2494394/highlight/... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-crate-I-need-help-non-shipment/m-p/2512...]

Overall, everything I received in this crate are of great quality, packaged nicely, and well organized. Contents are, 'As Described.' Empty crates make great cat beds, too!

In case you haven't heard...

self care is self love.gif

Regular Contributor

whoa, just saw the pix - I was afraid that a cat came in the box, esp since I hadn't unpacked it yet !! 😨🫢😁but more importantly, I think an unpacking VIDEO would have been much better so @KellytheBelly can become TikTok famous 🤩 thanks bunches again for taking the time 😎

Honored Social Butterfly

Nope, the crate does not come with a kitten. The kitten just took it over. Makes it rather difficult to take pictures. 😂

Not into TikTok, but if you decide to do an unboxing, I would love to see it!

Thanks! 🙂

Regular Contributor

thanks for posting about the contents, esp wrt the robe - i got the set not paying attention to all of the contents since i read how subscribers thought these were great gift give aways .... unfortunately, my intent was to give it to a woman who is about 6ft tall !!!! and appropriately sized.  Not sure how the robe is going to work .... thinking to re-package everything in a gift basket and leave out the robe.  Now I see that the box IS labelled with a size of XS .... somehow, this would have been much better if we had the choice in advance !!!  anyways, for something "free", I guess I can't complain too much.  Maybe I'll substitute a bottle of wine for the robe 😉 and since I'm about your size (thanks for that particular info !!!) and in my favorite color, I'll keep it for myself (note to self - also keep the sash !)  Thanks again for all of your efforts to make our lives easier and get some goodies !!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hmm, 6' the robe might still cover. 😂 Wine's always a good choice. Glad I could help!  Cheers! 🍷

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP