Community Manager
Community Manager

Links to Sweepstakes Winners

Sweepstakes Winners lists

Daily Instant Wins here:  bit.ly/2ZMG8ny

Sweeps: bit.ly/2M430fl

AARPTeri
Trusted Contributor

Also, please help me understand why some members win the sweepstakes, twice? I have not won even one this year. 😕

nancy h i.pngnancy h ii.png 

Trusted Contributor

Wow....

Thanks so much for your graphs Kelly….it got me to thinking 🤔 (admittedly a rare occurrence 😉 ) …what are the odds…that someone could win any monthly contest here…. let alone TWICE in the SAME month?

If it’s ok with you I want to post a new topic using your graphs & acknowledging that they are from your post….the reason is I have such a lengthy reply…you’ll see… 😊

Take care

~Allen

Trusted Contributor

Yes, thank you, Allen. I thought it was an overlooked occurrence on AARP's end, actually. I have tried to extend myself with communication, but nobody at AARP will acknowledge this occurrence. Why? 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@AARPJanelleM So, I see that you are responding to posts in the community this morning. Could you, also, respond to this? Thank you. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

@AARPTeri  When will the winners of, 'The Happy at Home' Sweepstakes be announced?

REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Is-the-Happy-at-Home-Sweepstakes-a-new-iteration/m-p/243463...

Thank you. 🙂

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KellyS503189 The winner list will be published to https://bit.ly/2M430fl after winner confirmation is complete. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

👌

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Please pin? TY!!! 😃

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health