CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Contributor

When you click "... Topic Options" above the top post on this page, does it show "Unsubscribe"? If it does, you might have accidentally changed that.

If that's not it, I would start with checking that your email is syncing. Then, your spam folder.

If everything looks good there, add email@email.aarp.org and AARPCommunity@aarp.org to your email contacts.

If none of the above solve the problem, give AARP a call.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Andrew @andrewtoo I have always had trouble with receiving the email notifications ever since I signed up a few years ago. Have deleted everything and reentered more than once hoping that would work but NADA

Just cain’t figure it out, has to be AARP

I did not receive any email notifications for Land Ends, Famous Dave’s, Vitamin Shoppe, & CVS for example. I just gave up and waited for another member to post to this forum 😱😱😱😱😱

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

Lands' End® Gift Card  Sold Out [01242024]

18,000 Points

$10 Value

Open to All.

Since Lands’ End® began doing business in 1963, they’ve created clothing that sets the highest standards for enduring quality, style and value. You can order men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing (along with a line of luxurious home fashions) with confidence, because your satisfaction is Guaranteed. Period.® Use their gift card to shop via phone or online at landsend.com. To request a catalog, call 1-800-800-5800 or visit their website at landsend.com.

Limit 1 per person.

lands-end-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Shoot! I never received this notification. Did our thread get deep-sixed?

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@TheSuzyQ  Oh no! Not sure what is going on. 😬 

If anyone ( @andrewtoo | @rednexsrus ) is/are (still) having issue with not receiving email notifications of the 'Latest Available Points Only, 'check to see if you're still subbed!

Depending on how many subscriptions & notifications one may have, I can find the one for this thread on the last page. 

https://community.aarp.org/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions

01242024 Subscriptions and Notifications issues.png

@TheSuzyQ wrote 01-24-2024 12:31 PM:

Shoot! I never received this notification. Did our thread get deep-sixed?

@andrewtoo wrote 01-23-2024 10:33 PM:

Hello Everybody,

I stopped getting email notifications about postings to this and other topics suddenly today, Tuesday 1/23/24.  I checked my settings and everything looked good there.  Anybody else having trouble getting the usual email notifications when new messages are posted here and elsewhere on the forum?

Thanks so much for any reply

@rednexsrus wrote ‎01-24-2024 04:37 AM:

Hi Andrew @andrewtoo I have always had trouble with receiving the email notifications ever since I signed up a few years ago. Have deleted everything and reentered more than once hoping that would work but NADA

Just cain’t figure it out, has to be AARP

I did not receive any email notifications for Land Ends, Famous Dave’s, Vitamin Shoppe, & CVS for example. I just gave up and waited for another member to post to this forum 😱😱😱😱😱

Honored Social Butterfly

Lands' End® Gift Card  Sold Out [01242024]

18,000 Points

$10 Value

Open to All.

Since Lands’ End® began doing business in 1963, they’ve created clothing that sets the highest standards for enduring quality, style and value. You can order men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing (along with a line of luxurious home fashions) with confidence, because your satisfaction is Guaranteed. Period.® Use their gift card to shop via phone or online at landsend.com. To request a catalog, call 1-800-800-5800 or visit their website at landsend.com.

Honored Social Butterfly

Famous Dave's Gift Card  Sold Out  [01222024]

16,000 Points

$10 Value

Give the gift of BBQ. The menu features award-winning BBQ and slow-smoked meats, a large selection of salads, handcrafted sandwiches and sides and unique desserts. Visit famousdaves.com to learn more.

Limit 1 per person.

famous-daves-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Famous Dave's Gift Card  Sold Out [01222024]

16,000 Points

$10 Value

Give the gift of BBQ. The menu features award-winning BBQ and slow-smoked meats, a large selection of salads, handcrafted sandwiches and sides and unique desserts. Visit famousdaves.com to learn more.

Honored Social Butterfly

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card  Sold Out [01272024]

9,000 Points

$5 Value

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/

Limit 1 per person.

vitamin-shoppe-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

FYI. RE Email Notifications...

The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card  Sold Out [01272024]

9,000 Points

$5 Value

Have a wonderful weekend. 60 degrees today, in the Midwest. Yikes!  🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card  Sold Out [01192024]

13,000 Points
$5 Value

A CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card is always a great choice. With more than 7,100 locations from coast to coast, CVS Pharmacy® is the most convenient place to get the prescription medications and health care products you need. Plus, it provides a huge selection of popular beauty and personal care brands as well as exclusive brands you won’t find anywhere else. It can be used at any CVS Pharmacy® location and can even be used toward prescription purchases+.

+Restrictions apply. CVS Pharmacy® Gift Cards cannot be used for any other retailer’s Gift Card or prepaid card that CVS Pharmacy® may carry.

Limit 1 per person.

cvs-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Kelly! @KellytheBelly

CVS Pharmacy Gift Card.....is

Sold Out!☹️

Trusted Contributor

Macy's Gift Card Sold Out

Conversationalist

Macy's GC already sold out!

Honored Social Butterfly

JCPenney Gift Card  Sold Out  [01162024]

9,000 Points

$5 Value

Featuring more than 650 storefronts across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, JCP.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands.

Limit 1 per person.

j-c-penny-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

JCPenney Gift Card  Sold Out [01162024]

9,000 Points

$5 Value

Featuring more than 650 storefronts across the United States and Puerto Rico, and at the Company’s flagship store, JCP.com. JCPenney is one of the nation’s largest retailers of apparel, home, jewelry, and beauty merchandise with a growing portfolio of private and national brands.

Limit 1 per person.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

JCPenney Gift Card  Sold Out  [01162024]

9,000 Points

$5 Value

Limit 1 per person.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out [01152024]

19,000 Points

$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

Limit 1 per person.

zappos-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Kelly! @KellytheBelly

Zappos.....is

Sold Out!☹️

Honored Social Butterfly

AARP Foundation Points Contribution - Help End Social Isolation  Sold Out  [01162024]

4,000 Points

CONTRIBUTION

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.

isolation-tile-a.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Under Armour Gift Card  Sold Out [01132024]

18,000 Points
$10 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

Limit 1 per person.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/

($8.00 Standard Shipping - Per Chat Bot (Andre), you can use Up to 5 gift cards per order.)

under-armour-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Under Armour Gift Card  Sold Out  [01132024]

18,000 Points
$10 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

Limit 1 per person.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/

($8.00 Standard Shipping - Per Chat Bot (Andre), you can use Up to 5 gift cards per order.)

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Burger King Gift Card  Sold Out  [01122024]

10,000 Points
$5 Value

Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING® restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.

Limit 1 per person.

burger-king-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Gold Conversationalist

Shari's Berries $10

Open to all

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Domino's® gift card  Sold Out  [01092024]

13,000 Points
$5 Value

Domino’s® is more than pizza! Try our mouth-watering Bread Twists, Oven Baked Sandwiches, Pastas, Chicken, pizza & more. Order online at www.dominos.com for lunch, dinner or for your next event. No expiration date and no service fees. Can be redeemed at over 6,000 stores in the United States. For full details, visit www.dominos.com.

Limit 1 per person.

dominos-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Yard House® Gift Card  Sold Out [01082024]

16,000 Points
$10 Value

Yard House is the modern American gathering place where beer and food lovers unite – known for its New American cuisine, classic rock music and an endless fleet of tap handles featuring the best American craft and import beers.  Join our eClub to receive a complimentary appetizer✝ for your next visit and be the first to hear the latest Yard House news! ✝Valid for new subscribers only.

https://www.yardhouse.com/locations/location-search

Limit 1 per person.

yard-house-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Regular Contributor

Yard House is a Darden restaurant and this card can be used at Longhorn, Olive Garden, Cheddars, Yard House, Bahama Breeze and Seasons 52.  I called Longhorn to doublecheck it.

Super Contributor

THANKS!!!  Good to know - There are no Yard House restaurants by us but we will use the gift card at Olive Garden!

Honored Social Butterfly

Yankee Candle Gift Card  Sold Out [01052024]

15,000 Points
$10 Value

Yankee Candle® is the world’s best known and most often chosen brand of premium scented candles. We offer a tremendous range of new, favorite and seasonal fragrances—all created to put the finishing touch on any gathering, a quiet moment or that very special event.

Limit 1 per person.

yankee-candle-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

Hi Kelly! Thanks!!

I saw the “only a few left” ...now they are SOLD OUT!!

I hesitated to redeem this because I’m not that interested ...as I got lots of candles...but thought about giving it to a friend...& you can only redeem “Maximum 2 e-gift card can be used per transaction” but I’ve missed all the good ones so far this month...but thought what the HAY....as soon as I hit OK to redeem I got the “Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays in your point redemption, blah blah...so I went to transactions & then back to see what happened & they were SOLD OUT!!  a minute afterwards...so I guess I got the last one...LOL! Anyway ...take care ~Allen

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP