CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ’  Motherโ€™s Day is on Sunday, May 12, 2024.  ๐Ÿ’

E-GREETING CARD

Motherโ€™s Day E-Greeting Card
500 Points

Customize your message and send a card to your friends and loved ones!

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

60032-mothers-day-heart-tile.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

E-GREETING CARD

500 Points

60031-mothers-day-earth-tile.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

E-GREETING CARD

500 Points

60029-mothers-day-roses-tile.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

E-GREETING CARD

500 Points

60030-mothers-day-pink-tile.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

E-GREETING CARD

500 Points

60028-mothers-day-daisy-tile.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

E-GREETING CARD

Graduation E-greeting Card: Congrats

500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones!

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_greetings

graduation-congrats-egreeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD

Graduation E-greeting Card:  Hats Off

500 Points

graduation-hats-off-egreeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

E-GREETING CARD

Graduation E-greeting Card: You Did It

500 Points

graduation-you-did-it-egreeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

May 2024 Extra Credit (E.C.):

Sorry, folks, everything is...

Sold Out!.jpg

The Sold-Outs!

SONICยฎ Gift Card  Sold Out  [05032024]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
DSW gift card  Sold Out  [05022024]
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Applebee'sยฎ Gift Card  Sold Out  [05022024]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Jersey Mike's Subs Gift Card  Sold Out  [05012024]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
CVS Pharmacyยฎ Gift Card  Sold Out  [05012024]
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Lowe's eGift Card  Sold Out  [05012024]
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Say 'Hello,' to...  โคต๏ธ

MAY.gifMAY FLOWERS.gif

Trusted Contributor

Hope you are able to complete the special activities.  I started on the hour but most activities are saying sorry

Community Concierge

Hello, which activity are you having issues with? - Daniela R. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

After 90 minutes I was able to complete the activities for special perks and get some items but in general all the activities under the discover tab for the special perks failed after several attempts.  All the gift cards failed .  It took 90 minutes for me to get the points or retake the activity several times and finally get the cards.  This is a common occurrence each and every new month.  I think AARP could be more prepared for this since you know it will be busy the first of each and every month.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

Thank you for your feedback. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

AARP should have someone become a member and use there reward site and try to get the extra credit stuff before it sells out midnight - 2am last day of month.   To ask what we are having issues on is just frustrating.   Issue 1 - Site is unable to support volume.   Issue 2 - Site fails to give credit for activities but instead gives us a Sorry we having our normal issues - waste more time trying again and again (paraphrasing but that basically what it says).  Issue 3 - It took about a dozen attempts to get the CVS card - got the "we having issues error".  We know what AARP person will say - the site was busy what do you want us to do - well how about this - maybe have a site that can handle the volume of traffic you are having.    We all know that not likely - have not address the issues in past year or so and probably not likely to address them in the future.  Frustrating - you have no idea.

Community Concierge

Thanks for your feedback, @PaulK47321. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Any time I have an issue and contact them I always get the "You are the first to report this".  REALLY?  I get tired of constantly telling them the problems on their site.  This last month with the chintzy 28K points for a measly $5 gift card?  Absolutely no incentive for paying members to pay for this privilege.  Not to mention when certain activities just bail on you after doing the time and you have to repeat or find another activity.

Honored Social Butterfly

Senior Planet Points Contribution - Help Reconnect Older Adults  

4,000 Points

CONTRIBUTION  Sold Out  [05032024]

Senior Planet is the award-winning program of Older Adults Technology Services (OATS), a charitable affiliate of AARP. Senior Planet programs help older adults reconnect to their families, friends, and communities by offering free, high-quality technology and fitness classes โ€“ both online and in-person at Senior Planet centers and partner locations across the country.

We are on a mission to change the way we age by harnessing the power of technology to reduce social isolation and improve connection in the lives of older adults.

Contributions by individuals like you help us provide our free programs to thousands of older adults each year. Please support Senior Planet programs today!

senior-planet-oats.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

DIGITAL ITEM FOR POINTS

Let's Get Walking Digital Bundle

5,300 Points

Walking is one of the easiest and most powerful ways to improve your physical and mental health. This bundle is here to help you start a daily walking regimen to get fit and stay healthy.

This Digital Download Guide Includes:
- Gear Guide
- Stretch Routine
- Walking Challenge and More!

Once you've redeemed this item, you can revisit it anytime. Simply click the "Access Now" button after selecting the item from the Rewards catalog.

thrive-guide-walking-bundle-tile.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Bronze Conversationalist

Amazon.com  Gift Card    Members Only

$5.00 Value          28,000 Point

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

New - Amazon.com  Gift Card    Members Only

$5.00 Value          28,000 Points                Removed

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Conversationalist

To many points for $5 amazon but I got one since it was the last day of the month.The

Pilot Flying J gift card

18,000 Points

$10 Value

is still in stock.

Thought that one would be gone by now.

Honored Social Butterfly

Amazon.com Gift Card  Sold Out  [04282024]

Members Only

28,000 Points
$5 Value

Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and can be redeemed towards millions of items at www.amazon.com.

Limit 1 per person.

amazon-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Conversationalist

A middle of the night card.  This one is a MEMBERS ONLY card.

Pilot Flying J gift card

18,000 Points$10 Value

Pilot Flying J is the largest travel center network in North America, and we are committed to bringing all drivers comfort and convenience while on the road โ€“ whatever you drive, wherever youโ€™re going. When you stop at one of our 750+ locations, you can use this gift card for a lot more than just filling up your tank. Treat yourself to drinks, snacks, and warm meals. Reserve one of our truck parking spaces and a deluxe shower to recharge. Shop a wide range of in-store merchandise and take advantage of our offers. Purchase a Pilot Flying J gift card to enhance your own journey, or gift it to a road warrior in your life. More details on locations and amenities are available in the myRewards Plus app. Visit www.pilotflyingj.com for more information.

Limit 1 per person.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Our second for points card.

Walgreens Gift Card

26,000 Points$5 Value

A Walgreens Gift Card makes it easy to shop for essentials:

With stores nationwide, it's quick and convenient to use a Walgreens Gift Card.

From prescriptions to food and photo processing, a Walgreens Gift Card buys it all.

Limit 1 per person.

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this item one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals). In some instances delivery may take longer than 24 hours.

Rewards Terms

Walgreens Gift Card (โ€œGift Card(s)โ€) is issued by and solely an obligation of Walgreen Co. (โ€œIssuerโ€). Gift Card may only be used for purchases of eligible merchandise at participating Walgreens or Duane Read locations in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands or online at Walgreens.com. Limit $500/card and $750 in total per day for gift Card(s) purchased. Gift Cards are not reloadable and may not be redeemed to purchase other Gift Cards, prepaid open loop gift cards, third-party gift cards, or open loop card/banking products. Additional exclusions apply. See full terms for details. Walgreens is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or destroyed Gift Cards or use without permission. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Use or acceptance of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of all Terms & Conditions (including arbitration agreement and class action waiver), which are subject to change. The full Terms & Conditions are available at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/help/walgreens-gift-card-terms-of-use.jsp.The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. To check the available balance on a Gift Card, visit a participating location, check your receipt, call 1-833-522-2487 or visit https://walgreens.myretailcard.com.    

Periodic Contributor

For an unreasonable amount of points (26000) for a $5 card is ridiculous especially for a Walgreens. Canโ€™t understand the greediness of AARP for allowing this to continue.  
Totally outrageous for sureTotally outrageous for sure

Notice from tech support
Through April 25th, various gift card brands will be unavailable as we perform system maintenance.

Why did admin not tell us what gift cards would be affected ??? Instant Wins, purchase, daily, or even this $5 points card. Sounds like they wanted us to waste a few points in the process. Besides what does all this have to do with system maintenance. ???????

WHATEVER ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Trusted Contributor

You think that instead of having all those "sweepstakes" that are close to impossible for members to win (trust me there are non-member professional sweepstakes players out there), they could split up the value of those sweepstakes cards into $10 points-only cards for MEMBERS and the providers of the cards still get the business and marketing......just my two cents

Conversationalist

I totally agree with you about the sweepstakes.I stopped entering a long time ago.For instance the Kohls five winners of a $500 card.Thats $2500 worth of cards that could be offered for $10 each.I refuse to waste that many points to enter for something thats nearly impossible to win.The e-greeting cards are okay but tons of them and can be gotten free all over the internet.However I am sure some people like them being posted here.Do wish they would stick them in a folder of their own.I do like the discount on many cards.However the google card that saved $2 is no longer in the list.Thats the one my family purchased most so we will miss the savings on that.

Super Contributor

I agree about the sweepstakes, but I don't know where the free e-gift cards are that you say are all over the internet. Because I don't know where these are, I try to get the ones offered here, but since they always sell out so fast and I'm not online 24/7, I usually can't even get the ones offered here.

Update - when I originally read the comment, I thought it said e-gift cards, but now see it is e-greeting cards, and I agree it is not worth spending points on those (and I have never done that). I try to use my points for the e-gift cards, but the ones I want are usually sold out before I can get them, so hard to get anything decent in this rewards program with the rewards points.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Oops, I misread the comment, thought it said e-gift cards instead of e-greeting cards. Definitely agree that it's not worth spending points on the greeting cards.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

RenateW69623 I did edit the message.I originally had posted just e-cards.Once I saw your post I realized that could be read as a gift card also so I put the 'greeting' in the post.I am sorry I didn't clarify my post better.

Community Concierge

Hello, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'll pass it along. - Daniela R.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@KennethG683811   You have a good idea.  I doubt it will be done because  sweepstakes suck a lot of points out of the system without using a lot of resources.   Points taken, nothing won is the experience for most.   A few win, likely nonmembers in the majority as you suggest.

Trusted Contributor

As I have said before, I have been a member since 1999 and have never won a sweepstakes. 

Trusted Contributor

Years ago, don't remember what year but I won a $200 sweeps for Office Depot. It was a long time ago. (Good ole days).

Community Concierge

@hatfield6549, thanks for your membership! - Diana G.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP