CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Bronze Conversationalist

@HokiePoq   I totally sympathize.  I have only managed one redemption since the beginning of August.  I can be online for hours, but as soon as I go do something a reward that I can use comes and goes.  (So many of the GCs offered are for businesses that are not in our area.) 

I used to be able to get my three redemptions per month, then it went down to two, now I am lucky if I can manage one redemption.  Same with instant wins.  I used to win one every month or two.  Now, have only had one in about six months.  Again, many of the instant wins are not useful ones, like they were in the past.  

Honored Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq - Same. Just checked the catalog this afternoon, and it was already Sold Out. Just posted the GC for reference, in case it comes up later. 

Honored Social Butterfly

$100 GoodTrust Gift Card

50,000 Points
$100 Value

GoodTrust Estate+ is an easy, safe, and straightforward online estate planning service that can be tailored to your individual needs.

• All-in-one: Unlimited Will, Trust and Directives, valid in all 50 states.
  • Family plan, no extra fee: Each individual can create their own plan.
  • Smart Digital Vault: Easily organize your digital life and legacy.
  • Best value on the market: It’s never been easier to get more, for less.

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals). Fulfilled as a digital gift code. In some instances delivery may take longer than 24 hours.

Rewards Terms

*You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel your account at any time.

The GoodTrust Gift Card is non-transferable and must be redeemed within 60 days.

good-trust-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

AARP Foundation Points Contribution - Help End Social Isolation  Sold Out [12152023]

4,000 Points
Contribution

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.

isolation-tile-a.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg 

Was hoping to see the image below (from last year), again. 😔
Oh well, here it is anyway. ⤵️  I ❤️ it!

chevrolet-contribution.imgcache.rev.web.300.300 Wish I could give my gram a hug sad face - Copy.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution - Help End Social Isolation  Sold Out [12152023]

4,000 Points
Contribution

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.

You Complete Me.jpg
Trusted Contributor

Sold Out

Members Only

Uber Gift Card

24,000 Points$15 Value

The Uber and Uber Eats apps connect you to a reliable ride in minutes and hundreds of your favorite local restaurants.

Order the food you love, delivered to your door.

Gift Uber rides to the people you care about, or add value to your Uber account.

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out! [12132023]

Members Only

Uber Gift Card

24,000 Points
$15 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

50% off Coupon: Pendant and Round Halo Earring Box Set

50,000 Points

$62 Value

Use your 50% off coupon and save $62 on your purchase!  

8 cttw Round Cubic Zirconia with pave halo trim stud and pendant box set. Set in rhodium plated brass. 16' pendant necklace.

This coupon code can only be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers.

https://kennethjaylane.com/ | https://www.czbykennethjaylane.com/products/pendant-and-round-halo-earring-set

jardin-box-set.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

50% off Coupon: Pendant and Round Halo Earring Box Set

50,000 Points

$62 Value

Use your 50% off coupon and save $62 on your purchase!  

8 cttw Round Cubic Zirconia with pave halo trim stud and pendant box set. Set in rhodium plated brass. 16' pendant necklace.

This coupon code can only be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers.

https://kennethjaylane.com/ | https://www.czbykennethjaylane.com/products/pendant-and-round-halo-earring-set

Conversationalist

I went to the kenneth jay lane website and this set is listed for $125 but on sale for $31.Wonder if the coupon would apply and make it free,I couldn't find the earrings.I see it states it can't be applied with other offers so probably not.

Honored Social Butterfly
Conversationalist

Thanks for the link.I do see the earrings for $60 and the set for $31 searching box sets on that link so I don't how to use the coupon on the set if redeemed.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MemberS2006 No problem! You can only use one coupon per order... If you want to redeem 'both,' you will need to place two orders with one coupon applied to each order. 

'This coupon code can only be applied to this specific product one time and cannot be combined with any other offers.'

Honored Social Butterfly

60% off Coupon: Round 2 cttw Stud Earrings   Sold Out  [01142024]

25,000 Points

$36 Value

Use your 60% off coupon and save $36 on your purchase!

Simple. Elegant. Classic.

• 2 carat equivalent Cubic Zirconia
  • Round cut studs
  • Post earring
  • Prong setting
  • Set Rhodium Plated Brass
  • 6 millimeters

This coupon can only be applied to this specific product and cannot be combined with any other offers.

https://kennethjaylane.com/ | https://www.czbykennethjaylane.com/products/pierced-stud-earrings

jardin-earrings.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

60% off Coupon: Round 2 cttw Stud Earrings  Sold Out  [01142024]

25,000 Points
$36 Value

Use your 60% off coupon and save $36 on your purchase!

Simple. Elegant. Classic.

• 2 carat equivalent Cubic Zirconia
  • Round cut studs
  • Post earring
  • Prong setting
  • Set Rhodium Plated Brass
  • 6 millimeters

This coupon can only be applied to this specific product and cannot be combined with any other offers.

https://kennethjaylane.com/ | https://www.czbykennethjaylane.com/products/pierced-stud-earrings

Honored Social Butterfly

Baja Fresh Gift Card  Sold Out [12122023]
16,000 Points
$10 Value

A Fresh Take

NO MICROWAVES.
NO FREEZERS.
NO CAN OPENERS.
NEVER PROCESSED.
FARM-FRESH.
HANDMADE DAILY.

Since 1990, we’ve chosen the handmade, not the processed. The farm-fresh, not the tin-canned. At Baja Fresh franchise restaurants, flavor and nutrition are always selected over fillers and fads. Dedicated customers find that eating well is a way of life and a state of mind. We believe in real food made with passion, for real people.

Food that’s always prepared by hand from real recipes and real farm-fresh ingredients, not pre-packaged. Life should be full of variety, zest, and positive energy, energized by good health and good nutrition. It’s this philosophy that sets us apart from our competition time and time again.

We stand out because of the extreme measure we take to help ensure freshness and don’t have can openers, microwaves or freezers in our restaurants.

Limit 1 per person.

baja-fresh-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Members Only
Fashion One-Year Print Magazine Subscription  Sold Out  [12102023]
10,000 Points
$15 Value

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#currency=filter_points&sort-by=default&type=filter_entertainmen...

Get a one year-print subscription to one of today's most popular magazines. Choose from Elle, Elle Decor, Esquire, or Harper’s Bazaar. The cherry on top? Enjoy access to the current digital issue today to start enjoying it instantly.

Allow 3-10 weeks for your first issue to be delivered. Shipping times may be delayed due to various issues associated with the Covid-19 pandemic.

Limit 1 per person.

fashion-bundle.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Social Butterfly

I used my last redemption on it and I'm happy with my

$10 Darden gift card!

I'm so glad you posted it here @KellytheBelly 

Thank you!

I knew it wouldn't last long considering the 

brand name, the $10 value and it was available

to everybody.

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

You get a Darden gift card when you redeem the $10 Olive Garden offer.

Not everybody knows this.  I love Longhorn!

Darden Card Image.png

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 'SOLD OUT.' Hope you got one! 😉 

Honored Social Butterfly

Olive Garden® Gift Card  Sold Out [12072023]

18,000 Points
$10 Value

At Olive Garden, we’re all family here. From never ending servings of our freshly baked breadsticks and iconic garden fresh salad, to our homemade soups and sauces, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Visit www.olivegarden.com for your nearest location, current specials and more.

Limit 1 per person.

olive-garden-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Jamba Gift Card  Sold Out [12072023]

15,000 Points
$10 Value

Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jamba.com.

Limit 1 per person.

jamba-juice-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Jamba Gift Card  Sold Out [12072023]

15,000 Points
$10 Value

Jamba serves up wholesome nutrition and inspires healthy living. Jamba gift cards are the ideal way to share and enjoy a wide variety of master blended juices, smoothies, bowls and shots. The Jamba gift card is redeemable in over 650 Jamba locations in the US, is free from service fees and gift card funds never expire. To check your balance, obtain additional terms or find participating locations, visit us at www.jamba.com.

Limit 1 per person.

Honored Social Butterfly

Winter Solstice eGreeting Card: Artsy and Snowy
500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones!

artsy-winter-solstice-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.pngsnowy-winter-solstice-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Merry Christmas E-greeting: Christmas Tree, Christmas Wishes, Special Delivery, Peace on Earth

500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones!

Get them while you can/before they disappear!

Note: The Hanukkah E-greeting: Star, Menorah, Festive and Lights E-greetings just reappeared.

christmas-tree-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.pngchristmas-wishes-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
christmas-special-delivery-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
christmas-peace-on-earth-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Sonic Gift Card  Sold Out [12062023]

16,000 Points
$10 Value

SONIC®, founded in 1953, is the largest drive-in restaurant brand in the United States with more than 3,500 restaurants in 46 states. Served by SONIC’s iconic Carhops, the restaurant’s expansive, award-winning menu offers unique, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and drink options for the whole family. SONIC is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants. For more information, visit SonicDriveIn.com and InspireBrands.com.

sonic-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Super Contributor

Just snuck in - sold out already!

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Sold Out

TGI Fridays Gift Card

18,000 Points
$10 Value
Open to All
Bronze Conversationalist

Sold out at 1:08

Honored Social Butterfly

The  (last year), launched on December 5, 2022. FYI, to anyone holding on to their redemptions, until the 2023 Holiday Hunt ends, which seems like only a 4-day event.

Hopefully it'll be better than 'Spot the Turkey.' (No offense to the turkey... Turkey-Mobile.imgcache.revfdee54c7cdebb5262b515f7bb7c146f1855d8d4df34a9e07f6888bd08f424191.gif😂 )

AARP Rewards Holiday Hunt 2022 has launched!

@AARPTeri wrote 12-05-2022 10:55 AM:

We have tucked away five (5) presents around the AARP Rewards site for you to find! Each present has a special offer that you can only get by clicking on the present!

Don't delay, the Holiday Hunt ends Friday, December 9th at 9 am. Offers are only available while supplies last.

AARPTeri

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REF:  https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2529487/highlight/true#M87...

@jserramcorder wrote ‎12-01-2023 12:49 AM:

Don't forget that sometime in Dec AARP will have a special xmas week of things so if we spend our three items now, the xmas offers are like most their offers and we can't redeem for extra stuff.

Thanks, @jserramcorder! 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP