CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Members Only
Domino'sยฎ gift card  Sold Out  [11142023]

14,000 Points
$5 Value

Dominoโ€™sยฎ is more than pizza! Try our mouth-watering Bread Twists, Oven Baked Sandwiches, Pastas, Chicken, pizza & more. Order online at www.dominos.com for lunch, dinner or for your next event. No expiration date and no service fees. Can be redeemed at over 6,000 stores in the United States. For full details, visit www.dominos.com.

Conversationalist

New hunt for find the five turkeys. The gifts are already available in the rewards so it's really nothing new. They are all under the discover tab tab. Have fun looking at them all but you can get that cosmetic bag without the turkey hunt, magazines and Hopper card are available anyway

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Amenity Bag  Sold Out [11132023]

9,000 Points
$7 Value

Large enough for all your toiletries, but small enough to fit easily in your carry-on, backpack, or tote. Also great for organizing makeup, electronics, or for taking just the essentials on a day trip.
amenity-bag.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Michaelsโ€ฏGift Card  Sold Out [11102023]

13,000 Points
$5 Value

Give the gift of creativity with a Michaels Gift Card.

michaels-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
Gold Conversationalist

Jersey Mike's $10

16K points

Open to all

Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend @HokiePoq ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for posting! I happened to see it just in time....after I grabbed one I went back 10 minutes later & saw it was already SOLD OUT! An hour later it had disappeared from the catalog!

I hope that if you wanted one... you got one!

Anyway...

Take care!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Imagine that...Gasoline for points!

Pilot/Flying J will be great for the holiday road trips for those of us traveling by one of these stations!

WHOOHOO.jpg

I'm glad that it is something I pass while traveling.

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm only going to get some merch, and send it to the family in FL. > ๐Ÿ˜‚ < (no, I'm really not kidding ... my brother from another mother, my husband's brother, so guess what that makes him to me) loves that place! Truckers love their Flying J, and pancakes! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Pilot Flying J gift card  Sold Out  [11062023 10PMish]

22,000 Points
$10 Value

Pilot Flying J is the largest travel center network in North America, and we are committed to bringing all drivers comfort and convenience while on the road โ€“ whatever you drive, wherever youโ€™re going. When you stop at one of our 750+ locations, you can use this gift card for a lot more than just filling up your tank. Treat yourself to drinks, snacks, and warm meals. Reserve one of our truck parking spaces and a deluxe shower to recharge. Shop a wide range of in-store merchandise and take advantage of our offers. Purchase a Pilot Flying J gift card to enhance your own journey, or gift it to a road warrior in your life. More details on locations and amenities are available in the myRewards Plus app. Visit www.pilotflyingj.com for more information.

pilot-flying-j-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Barnes & Noble eGift Card  Sold Out  [11032023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Choose from an unmatched selection of books, NOOK Devices, NOOK Booksโ„ข, CDs, DVDs, toys, games, and more. Good at all BN stores, BN College Booksellers LLC, and online at BN.COM.

barnes-noble-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Social Butterfly

Open to all:

Nintendo eShop Gift Card

15,000 Points
$10 Value
AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Nintendo eShop Gift Card  Sold Out [11032023]

15,000 Points
$10 Value

This item can be redeemed on eShop only. This item cannot be redeemed on the Wii Shop.

The perfect gift for anyone who loves to playโ€”including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games โ€“ delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.

Conversationalist

New Cards at 11/2/2023 9:40

Auto Zone $10 card - 11,000 points

Old Navy $10 card - 19,000 points

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @shamit this is total crap. If this administrator is going to list a points only gift card in the catalog as active and available, then AARP should be required to supply that gift card. 

All the cards you mentioned in your post above showed

โ€œNO INVENTORY AVAILABLEโ€ when attempting to redeem for them.

The deliberate practice of leaving gift cards in the catalog when admin knows they have sold out is dishonest and deployable.IMG_0333.png

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

If you make use of the search engine, you gonna see the 'sold out' gift cards. I guess it's a system error. They have to manually remove them, i think so.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Actually I don't think they manually remove them.  I have noticed that sold out gift cards disappear from the display after 8pm ET, so I think the system is set to leave them up until that time and then remove them.  I have also noticed that sometimes there is a delay in updating the display status of the gift cards (showing them as available or "only a few left" when they are actually sold out), probably because there is a small quantity of each gift card being offered and there are so many people trying to get them, so the display lags behind the actual status.

Honored Social Butterfly

Daylight Savings Time E-greeting Card: Fall Back

500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones! ๐ŸŽ‰

Daylight Saving Time is ending Sunday, Nov. 5. This is the time we "fall back," by turning the clocks back one hour at 2 a.m. Essentially, we gain an hour of sleep through the night and return to standard time (EST, CST, MST and PST). As we head into the colder months, this is when we have less daylight. At 2AM  ๐Ÿ•‘ 'fall back' to 1AM  ๐Ÿ•.

This e-greeting card is not yet available in the rewards catalog, it seems, I could not find it via filtering, but it's on the front page here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/, at the very bottom, on the right/'Featured Rewards.'

daylight-savings-fall-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.pngsuccess.png
Trusted Contributor

OK, I know this is off topic, but for those that stayed up late, there was a Walmart Instant Win that disappeared. This happened once before, does anyone know more about it? I ask here only because I feel like I am among friends.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, giving it a try, 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @LesL269823. As far as I know, this has happened 3 times. A Walmart Instant Win is in the catalog, and then removed. I, honestly, think that legally they do this so that a 'select few' win it, then they remove it. But, that's my two cents. It happened with the most recent crate, too. It was there in the catalog, no one could redeem it, and then Janelle replied stating it was put there by error, and that no one could redeem it. Reading between the lines of that, I think that it was 'open/available' to a select few (as it takes 4-6 weeks to receive, just in time for Christmas, ya know?). Yet, truly all you/we can do is theorize. I have seen these vanishing items return, however. Who knows. Only AARP knows.

Trusted Contributor

I word searched though some of the supporting Instant Win documents.

The rules list,  Rules List  and then word searched the winners list .

All I could find was three times a $10 Walmart card in 2023, no $25 contests, no winners of a Walmart card other than $10.

Wish I had done some screen caps and maybe AARP could explain. 

Social Butterfly

Ding Ding Ding

A sold out gift card!

This had to be out of desperation

because it is the least worst(to some) offering

available.

Kohl's gift card

16,000 Points
$5 Value

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

November 2023 Extra Credit (E.C.)

ALL SOLD OUT (as of 11182023)

The Sold-Outs!

Members Only
Wayfair gift card  โฌ…๏ธ  The Only One Left Standing [11172023]๐Ÿ˜‚  Sold Out  [11182023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
The Container Store gift card  Sold Out [11172023]
13,500 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left[11102023]  Sold Out  [11102023]
Under Armour gift card
12,000 Points
$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [11022023]
4,000 Points
Contribution

Ulta Beauty Gift Card  Sold Out [11022023]
17,000 Points
$5 Value

Michaelsโ€ฏGift Card  Sold Out  [11012023]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Kohl's gift card  Sold Out  [11012023]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Hello November.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

The Container Store gift card  Sold Out  [11172023]

13,500 Points
$5 Value

The Container Store, the original storage and organization store, has thousands of products to help you get organized. From the closet and bathroom to the kitchen and the garage โ€“ anywhere you work or play โ€“ you'll find solutions to help you save space and, ultimately, valuable time. And who couldn't use a little more of that? Free design services with elfa, the premier shelving and drawer organization system. Locations nationwide. 1-800-733-3532.

Limit 1 per person.

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Under Armour gift card  Sold Out [11102023]
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Under Armourยฎ is one of the worldโ€™s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and canโ€™t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

Gold Conversationalist

Well, I sat up until midnight and.....should have gone to bed earlier.   Are they getting worse every month or is it just me?

Trusted Contributor

Well, I sat up too, on the off chance the offerings might be more, well....

Sure the vendors were different, but I felt the offerings were equal in value to most recent months.

Thank you to those that took the time to publicly share, I hit on my share last month Topping off the Macys, 

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @HokiePoq

OH ....IT AINโ€™T ONLY YOU.....

ITโ€™S SHIPTTY ๐Ÿค”(minus the p?๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.... LOL!๐Ÿคฃ) as heck!!

Take care!  ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ๐ŸŽƒ ~Allen ๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‘ป

Gold Conversationalist

Macy's $10

Members Only

Hurry, bet there will be a frenzy on this last day!

Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend @HokiePoq

You are right!!.....tis

SOS.JPG

SOLD OUT!

Take care!  ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ๐ŸŽƒ~Allen ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP