CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm only going to get some merch, and send it to the family in FL. > 😂 < (no, I'm really not kidding ... my brother from another mother, my husband's brother, so guess what that makes him to me) loves that place! Truckers love their Flying J, and pancakes! 

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Pilot Flying J gift card  Sold Out  [11062023 10PMish]

22,000 Points
$10 Value

Pilot Flying J is the largest travel center network in North America, and we are committed to bringing all drivers comfort and convenience while on the road – whatever you drive, wherever you’re going. When you stop at one of our 750+ locations, you can use this gift card for a lot more than just filling up your tank. Treat yourself to drinks, snacks, and warm meals. Reserve one of our truck parking spaces and a deluxe shower to recharge. Shop a wide range of in-store merchandise and take advantage of our offers. Purchase a Pilot Flying J gift card to enhance your own journey, or gift it to a road warrior in your life. More details on locations and amenities are available in the myRewards Plus app. Visit www.pilotflyingj.com for more information.

pilot-flying-j-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Barnes & Noble eGift Card  Sold Out  [11032023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Choose from an unmatched selection of books, NOOK Devices, NOOK Books™, CDs, DVDs, toys, games, and more. Good at all BN stores, BN College Booksellers LLC, and online at BN.COM.

barnes-noble-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Social Butterfly

Open to all:

Nintendo eShop Gift Card

15,000 Points
$10 Value
AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Nintendo eShop Gift Card  Sold Out [11032023]

15,000 Points
$10 Value

This item can be redeemed on eShop only. This item cannot be redeemed on the Wii Shop.

The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play—including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems.

Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.

Conversationalist

New Cards at 11/2/2023 9:40

Auto Zone $10 card - 11,000 points

Old Navy $10 card - 19,000 points

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @shamit this is total crap. If this administrator is going to list a points only gift card in the catalog as active and available, then AARP should be required to supply that gift card. 

All the cards you mentioned in your post above showed

NO INVENTORY AVAILABLE” when attempting to redeem for them.

The deliberate practice of leaving gift cards in the catalog when admin knows they have sold out is dishonest and deployable.IMG_0333.png

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

If you make use of the search engine, you gonna see the 'sold out' gift cards. I guess it's a system error. They have to manually remove them, i think so.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Actually I don't think they manually remove them.  I have noticed that sold out gift cards disappear from the display after 8pm ET, so I think the system is set to leave them up until that time and then remove them.  I have also noticed that sometimes there is a delay in updating the display status of the gift cards (showing them as available or "only a few left" when they are actually sold out), probably because there is a small quantity of each gift card being offered and there are so many people trying to get them, so the display lags behind the actual status.

Honored Social Butterfly

Daylight Savings Time E-greeting Card: Fall Back

500 Points

Customize your message and send to your friends and loved ones! 🎉

Daylight Saving Time is ending Sunday, Nov. 5. This is the time we "fall back," by turning the clocks back one hour at 2 a.m. Essentially, we gain an hour of sleep through the night and return to standard time (EST, CST, MST and PST). As we head into the colder months, this is when we have less daylight. At 2AM  🕑 'fall back' to 1AM  🕐.

This e-greeting card is not yet available in the rewards catalog, it seems, I could not find it via filtering, but it's on the front page here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/, at the very bottom, on the right/'Featured Rewards.'

daylight-savings-fall-e-greeting-card.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.pngsuccess.png
Trusted Contributor

OK, I know this is off topic, but for those that stayed up late, there was a Walmart Instant Win that disappeared. This happened once before, does anyone know more about it? I ask here only because I feel like I am among friends.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, giving it a try, 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @LesL269823. As far as I know, this has happened 3 times. A Walmart Instant Win is in the catalog, and then removed. I, honestly, think that legally they do this so that a 'select few' win it, then they remove it. But, that's my two cents. It happened with the most recent crate, too. It was there in the catalog, no one could redeem it, and then Janelle replied stating it was put there by error, and that no one could redeem it. Reading between the lines of that, I think that it was 'open/available' to a select few (as it takes 4-6 weeks to receive, just in time for Christmas, ya know?). Yet, truly all you/we can do is theorize. I have seen these vanishing items return, however. Who knows. Only AARP knows.

Trusted Contributor

I word searched though some of the supporting Instant Win documents.

The rules list,  Rules List  and then word searched the winners list .

All I could find was three times a $10 Walmart card in 2023, no $25 contests, no winners of a Walmart card other than $10.

Wish I had done some screen caps and maybe AARP could explain. 

Social Butterfly

Ding Ding Ding

A sold out gift card!

This had to be out of desperation

because it is the least worst(to some) offering

available.

Kohl's gift card

16,000 Points
$5 Value

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

November 2023 Extra Credit (E.C.)

ALL SOLD OUT (as of 11182023)

The Sold-Outs!

Members Only
Wayfair gift card  ⬅️  The Only One Left Standing [11172023]😂  Sold Out  [11182023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
The Container Store gift card  Sold Out [11172023]
13,500 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left[11102023]  Sold Out  [11102023]
Under Armour gift card
12,000 Points
$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [11022023]
4,000 Points
Contribution

Ulta Beauty Gift Card  Sold Out [11022023]
17,000 Points
$5 Value

Michaels Gift Card  Sold Out  [11012023]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Kohl's gift card  Sold Out  [11012023]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Hello November.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

The Container Store gift card  Sold Out  [11172023]

13,500 Points
$5 Value

The Container Store, the original storage and organization store, has thousands of products to help you get organized. From the closet and bathroom to the kitchen and the garage – anywhere you work or play – you'll find solutions to help you save space and, ultimately, valuable time. And who couldn't use a little more of that? Free design services with elfa, the premier shelving and drawer organization system. Locations nationwide. 1-800-733-3532.

Limit 1 per person.

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Under Armour gift card  Sold Out [11102023]
12,000 Points
$5 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

Gold Conversationalist

Well, I sat up until midnight and.....should have gone to bed earlier.   Are they getting worse every month or is it just me?

Trusted Contributor

Well, I sat up too, on the off chance the offerings might be more, well....

Sure the vendors were different, but I felt the offerings were equal in value to most recent months.

Thank you to those that took the time to publicly share, I hit on my share last month Topping off the Macys, 

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @HokiePoq

OH ....IT AIN’T ONLY YOU.....

IT’S SHIPTTY 🤔(minus the p?👀 😲.... LOL!🤣) as heck!!

Take care!  👻🍂🍁🍂☮️  🎃 ~Allen 🎃 🌈🍂🍁🍂👻

Gold Conversationalist

Macy's $10

Members Only

Hurry, bet there will be a frenzy on this last day!

Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend @HokiePoq

You are right!!.....tis

SOS.JPG

SOLD OUT!

Take care!  🍂🍁🍂☮️  🎃~Allen 🎃🌈🍂🍁🍂

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Members Only

Five Guys eGift Card  Sold Out [10302023]

14,000 Points
$5 Value

FIVE GUYS® is a family-run burgers and fries joint. We exist to give you a real place to enjoy from-scratch craveable food while making sure you get more than you expected.

five-guys-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Members Only

Five Guys eGift Card  Sold Out [10302023]

14,000 Points
$5 Value

FIVE GUYS® is a family-run burgers and fries joint. We exist to give you a real place to enjoy from-scratch craveable food while making sure you get more than you expected.

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Zappos.com e-Gift Card  Sold Out [10282023]

20,000 Points
$10 Value

With brands for every lifestyle, Zappos.com provides a one-stop online shopping experience for everyone. Create entire outfits by exploring the millions of clothes, handbags, shoes, and more on Zappos.com. We carry the best in brand names as well as emerging designers, top trends, and outfits handpicked by our team of stylists. As always, our fast, free shipping and return shipping, 365-day return policy, 24/7 Customer Loyalty Team, and amazing selection of brands await you. Visit Zappos.com and get in on the happiness!

zappos-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only

Ulta Beauty Gift Card  Sold Out  [10262023]

14,000 Points
$5 Value

Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products and salon services. Ulta Beauty offers more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring hair, skin brow, and make-up services.

Ulta Beauty eGift Cards are the perfect gift for any occasion. No service fees and No expiration date apply. Ulta Beauty eGift Cards are accepted at Ulta Beauty stores nationwide and at Ulta.com.

ulta-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Social Butterfly

Haunted Hunt!

Pumpkin gif.gif

Look for pumpkins on rewards page and click on pumpkin and follow directions to the reward (if you can use it.)

These offers are limited to one per day for the instant win (@500 points), the sweepstakes entry up to 10 entries per day (@150 points per entry) and limit one per person for the Tote and the Duffle bag (these bags are also subject to the points redemption limit of 3 rewards per month.)  The Promo Code seems to only work one time, as expected.

Promotion ends Friday, 10/27/23.

Page: Discover

Offer: $100 Delta Airlines Instant Win offer for 500 points only available to our Haunted Hunters!

Page: Earn

Offer: Gray Duffle with Red Trim offer for 10,000 points only available to our Haunted Hunters! 

Page: Near You

Offer: 100 free points Promo Code offer only available to our Haunted Hunters!

Enter HAUNTED into the promo code field at the top of the Redeem page to earn     

100 points!

Page: Connect

Offer: Tailored Tote offer for 10,000 points only available to our Haunted Hunters!

Page: About

Offer: You got exclusive access to a $100 Callaway Golf Sweepstakes offer for 150 points          only available to our Haunted Hunters!

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend Andrew @andrewtoo

Thanks for the HAUNTED promo code!

AND ALSO ADD >>>>> PRIVACY

into the promo code field at the top of the Redeem page to earn  another 100 points!

Take care!  🍂🍁🍂☮️  ~Allen 🌈 🍂🍁🍂

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Allen, @Therapist4u did you say HUNTED 🦆🦌🐏🐿️ in your reply to @andrewtoo just wanted to be sure I read it right. ROFL

CRAZZZY RABBITCRAZZZY RABBIT

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP