Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Free magazine offer and Burger King live now

Gold Conversationalist

Free magazine offer and Burger King live now

$5 Burger King a small one for one of three redemptions but it's there.

Very nice to see the free magazine offer.   This is as it should be and the magazines are very nice ones, including Southern Living and Travel and Leisure, Food and Wine.

Silver Conversationalist

Both the Free Magazine Subscription and $5 Burger King are now SOLD OUT. Glad I got them when I did!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@HokiePoq @Did you order a magazine? If so, which one? I ended up getting Eating Well for some new recipes to try!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@LindaB671 

Not this time.  I've gotten Southern Living before and it's nice.  I currently get Travel and Leisure for free from Holland America and some others from my professional organization.  Hard to keep up as it is, lol.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah, they had these magazine offers in December 2020, but you only get 6 subs to choose from, so not a big selection. But, yes, something to redeem. I will pass this time, however, because I'm waiting for last month's sub to arrive, via regular USPS. Could take many more weeks. 😉

Silver Conversationalist

@KellytheBelly @I ended up ordering Eating Well for some new recipes to try. Which one did you order? Yes, I think it said 8-10 weeks for the first issue to arrive. They did supply a digital copy of this month’s issue which was nice. I am new to AARP as of this month. Is this something they offer monthly?

Honored Social Butterfly

The Midwest Living sub. This is only the second time seeing the 6 sub magazine offer. I have been a member since March 2020. Have fun! 🙂

Gold Conversationalist

@LindaB671   Not Kelly but I can answer.  No, it's not.   In the old program, magazines were offered more often.  This program has been selling them and some are still for sale.   The free ones have been occasional but not offered on a regular basis.  Welcome.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you for answering! I only come here sporadically, definitely not daily. 🙂 

Silver Conversationalist

Redeemed points for both...thanks to you HokiePoq! Finally something new for points!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP