Search
Social Butterfly

Extra Regret-it Sept 2023

Off to a great start with errors...

Extra Regret-it Sorry Error.jpg

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@jd5928561 

Refreshing....great idea.  Did it 5 or 6 times before I posted...So, I kinda think I was very "refreshed" by the time I posted an error image.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

sorry you had so much trouble; i was able to proceed after the first refresh and I was thinking how much better it was this month ..... certainly an improvement, but sounds like its still pretty buggy ....*sigh*

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@JamesC496500 

Hello James,

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting

a confirmation email for your redemption.

If it is showing on your transaction history

and you don't get an email with a link to

your gift card by Tuesday, then I would

call AARP customer service and ask them

about it.  Monday is a holiday.

Here are some phone numbers:

Phone

Mon-Fri, 8am - 8pm ET

1-888-687-2277

1-877-342-2277 (Spanish)

1-202-434-3525 (International)

TTY user dial 711

1-877-434-7598 (English)

1-866-238-9488 (Spanish)

Take care and I hope your problem resolves

itself before Tuesday.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

i found chat to be pretty easy and instantaneous ... good luck !!  I saw that CVS and HD came up with the error message about processed transaction, then saw the deduction of points and finally the email.  I found that refreshing the page and then trying again worked much better than in the past .... hope y'all got the whoppin' $5 gift cards !!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I got the same error message and thought, that's fine, the gift card will be emailed in a few hours.  Well, it wasn't.  Good news: they never took the points out of my account.  Bad news: it still shows up in Transaction History as one of my redemptions for the month.

Social Butterfly

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Thank Member's only section was messssed up.  I didn't even recognize it was a members only section until you pointed it out.  It would be nice if the Members Only section had some cool $10 gift cards for points (while were are on the subject.)

@Therapist4u Hello my friend. I didn't see your comments yet.  I always try to post in the redemptions section on the big day (ERit day.)  Although, we have point earning and redemption issues all around.  Oh, and tell Denise I said "Hi."

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend Andrew! @andrewtoo

I just posted about the same crap we’re going thru & saw yours....oh well....it’s so messed up it needs to be posted about more than once ...eh??? HA!!😃🙃😂

Andrew is so helpful!! LOL!!Andrew is so helpful!! LOL!!

Anyway...

Take care!  ☮️🏖~Allen 🌈 🏝

Bronze Conversationalist

New - usually 3 Extra Credit Levels to complete, but now the middle level is 'Members Only'  🤔

If you are not a 'paid member' - you will not able to complete the middle level; they will ask you to join....$    🤔

Odd thou - 2 of the reward items are not labeled 'Members Only' like the rest = Groupon and Jersey Mike ???  🤔 yet the whole level can only be completed and redeemed by Members only ...???

😶

Honored Social Butterfly

Errors? Let's taco bout it. I had them too, at reset, but no issue(s) now. 

lets taco bout it.gif

⭑ ๋࣭ ⭑... ⌞What the GLITCH!⌝ ... ⭑ ๋࣭ ⭑(っ ͡ ͡° - ͡ ͡° ς)
Social Butterfly

Can't redeem at all now???

Extra Regret-it Can't Redeem Error.jpg

AndrewToo
Regular Contributor

had the same error - I refreshed the page and suddenly was able to redeem; looks like it's much faster to reset itself than in the past ....

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Woohoo!!!!

Extra Regret-it We Need More Time.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Regret-it We Need More Time 2.jpg

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

And the fun just keeps coming!

Extra Regret-it Sorry Error 2.jpg

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Andrew

Thats all I am getting too, a bunch of errors.  Nothing worth waiting around for anyway . All the rewards are still only a disappointing $5

i will wait for later in the month to spend my redemptions, I’m going back to bed

lucyp

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP