Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

EXTRA CREDITS JANUARY 2022

What are the chances it will work any better this time. Hopefully tech support has tested it a little. I will definitely wait a few hours b-4 I try any thing. I certainly do not want a repeat of Decemberโ€™s Extra Credit. 

Just saying

lucyp061351
Gold Conversationalist

There are rewards????  i was up at 2:30 a.m. and did the activities.  NOTHING showing on any of them.   It seems some people did see rewards of some type.  I am seeing absolutely nothing.  I think I did get the poinst for the activities but what good is that if there are no rewards at all appearing?    Should have stayed in bed.  Sounds like it's time for the extra credit activities to end since there are either poor rewards or nothing at all which is what I am seeing/not seeing.

Silver Conversationalist

Same here, Nothing, I tried all the links to locate anything that would show extra credits for January, NADA

Everywhere was just blank. Conclusion: No extra credits this month, which is a total waste of time anyway.

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@rednexsrus   Thanks to @a170938b  I found them through a search for points only.  Not that I redeemed any of them. Hope springs eternal for at least a $10 reward or an Amazon $5 that I can easily redeem and not hold up a line or require  a manager to figure out how to put it in the system.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The rewards have not yet shown up in the extra credit section. You can see them by going to Rewards and points only; they are for members only and do not yet show the star.

I did not look for the discounted gift cards as I never buy them.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

@a170938b  Thanks a bunch.  I was able to see the $5 Krispy Kreme, IHop,  and Red Robin using this method.   My curiosity is satisfied if not my redemptions for the month.   I never buy the tiny savings cards either...too much risk and trouble for little gain.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

As expected another crop of measly $5 GC's. I noticed the $5 DSW was "SOLD OUT" right out of the gate. I was kinda hoping I might get that one, maybe Santa had a few left and will trade Gift me one. Oh well as Gary said. Meh 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, 'Happy New Year, everyone!' Seems I had no problems with doing the extra credits this time around, and fortunately the late night market had nothing I desired, thus no points for them! Muahahahahaha! Again, 'Happy New Year!' I know 2022 will be the best because it has several twos, and those numbers (for me) are good luck! x

Honored Social Butterfly

Conversationalist

Well, the January 2022 Extra Credit (EC) exercises ended up being another dumpster fire, similar to and only slightly better than the EC trainwreck of December 2021. It took me a full hour to finish the 9 quizzes/videos, which should take only about 25 minutes if things worked like they're supposed to. None of the EC lessons displayed properly. I had to take nearly half of the lessons a 2nd time, and one lesson a third time before the points registered. And, as expected, all of the Points-Only gift cards were for $5. Meh.

Here's hoping for better outcomes as the new year unfolds. Go big, be safe, have fun!

Social Butterfly

There have been a lot of problems with the Extra Credit when it was not a holiday. I'm a little worried because it is a month-end holiday and they may not have enough staff to handle problems that arise.  

I hope for the best...but experience has taught me to prepare for headaches.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Just another quick comment about how sad we are that it's New Years Eve and we're talking about getting the extra credit rewards. ๐Ÿ™‚

Trusted Contributor

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And an extra ha ha to top it off! ๐Ÿ™‚ It just seems to get worse every month. They really just need to undo any of the "improvements" they've made over the last year. It used to work just fine.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP