Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Deals for the Week of 9/18-9/22/2023

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deals for the Week of 9/18-9/22/2023

Monday, September 18:  Olive Garden!  $50 gift card save 30%.

Tuesday, September 19th:  Ruth's Chris!  $50 gift card save 30%.

Wednesday, September 20th:  Longhorn Steakhouse!  $50 gift card save 30%.

Thursday, September 21st:  Cheddar's!  $50 gift card save 30%.

Friday, September 22nd:  Darden!  $50 gift card save 30%

Posted daily on Redemption page, links will be live from 12pm - 2pm ET while available.

AARPTeri
Super Contributor

Again worthless. I actually was able to get the Darden deal in my cart and verify it, but when I went to check out, all I got was the spinning wheel, and when I did a refresh (after less than a minute), my cart was empty and the deal was sold out.

Gold Conversationalist

Hey @RenateW69623

Thanks for the kudo on my post https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2519252#M846

We both tried to get something worthwhile....but it evaporated as we tried to redeem....or in your case...purchase....

which shows how the rewards are getting just to hard for us good members to actually use  😒

Anyway... Take care!

☮️🛶🏖~Allen 🌈 🏝

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Well this was worthless.  I checked the Olive Garden deal right when it was first available at 12pm ET and it was already sold out.

Trusted Contributor

Same here. It was in my cart but they said they couldn't verify my account.  When they did verify it the card was gone. This is really bogus!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP