Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Charged twice for Daily Deal

Hello. I was charged twice for last Friday's Daily Deal ($20 Container Store for $14). It wasn't accepting my first card so I used a second card and now I have been charged twice, once on each card. Who do I contact for credit? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ss54267538 Thank you for participating in the AARP Rewards program! I reviewed your account and I see there is only 1 charge for the $14 Container Store Daily Deal on 8/5. Since 2 charges did not go through, one is pending and should fall off within a few days. Please let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks, Janelle - I will keep an eye out. They were both pending on my accounts for a few days but they both posted overnight. I don't expect either to drop off but I will give it a few more days and then check back.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I don't think the small savings of the daily deals worth giving out my credit card number.  In the old program, these were free five dollar cards or items you could buy.  I did buy a couple with my credit card back in the day, good buys.   I'd think twice before buying any of the "deals" in this program unless they improve significantly.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP