Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Carnival gift card

I purchased a gift card over 24 hours ago and have not received anything, please help!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ChristinaN356959 Hi Christina, your escalation is being worked on. Keep an eye out for an email update from our team!

Periodic Contributor

Thank you! I have received it. 

Community Concierge

@ChristinaN356959 Glad to hear it. You are most welcome!

Contributor

Same here. The payment went through my bank and it shows under purchases, but no email.  My cruise leaves tomorrow. Other sites I receive the email within 4 hours. Not sure why it takes so long.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Any update have you gotten any email yet?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I got it!

0 Kudos
Contributor

No, I was told it was a technical error and now being escalated. Should hear back in 3-5 days. They could have easily refunded me or issued a new gift card. Instead I am out the $500 for this cruise.   Very disappointed in the whole process.  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Im on the same boat, did you end up getting yours? If so, how long did it take

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello Susan, did you get yours?  I am in same boat with Princess and raising a storm.  I've called every number, escalated to Office of the President/National Complaints.  The Money was actually withdrawn on Sunday, still waiting.  I raised it on Monday, told to wait, raised it yesterday, told to wait, now I get a canned email from "Magda" who results in an answering machine.  20+ calls and chatscalations all over.  If you've got a secret I'd be so grateful.  Have a GREAT Trip.

0 Kudos
Contributor

who did you contact? did you use chat or call in?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I used the chat feature.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Same here I have not gotten any carnival gift card even though I purchase one. I plan to go on cruise soon too. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@baol30282 When did you complete this purchase and on what website? I don't show that you are opted in to the AARP Rewards program and there are no transactions in the history of your account. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP