Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Periodic Contributor

Can't redeem for premium cards

I have an account, it is valid, I'm logged in, have 30k+ points. I can see the premium gift card I want to purchase but it says I need a membership, which I have and I'm logged in with.

I cleared my cookies, signed out and in again, tried different browsers.

Kudos
Views
Replies
Community Concierge

@ds59375800 I checked on your account and I see your escalation is being reviewed and you can expect to hear from our team within 5 business days. We're always here to help!

Periodic Contributor

Thanks - I haven't heard anything and I'm still having the same issue - could you check on my account?

Community Concierge

@ds59375800 I'm so sorry you haven't heard anything yet. I flagged this to my next level of support to be addressed as soon as possible.

Periodic Contributor

Still no response and issue still occurring. I am very frustrated!! This is the main reason I pay for aarp 

Community Concierge

@ds59375800 I definitely understand your frustration. I am terribly sorry for your experience. I am following up on the case for more info and I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP