Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Can I give Good Housekeeping Subscription as a Gift?

Social Butterfly

Can I give Good Housekeeping Subscription as a Gift?

I was wondering if anyone had recent experience with the Magazine subscriptions for points.

I can't use it myself but would like for it to be sent to a relative.  I can't remember redeeming for a magazine in HelloWorld maze.

The Good Housekeeping subscription "tile" is not visible to me unless I choose to see "ALL" rather than "POINTS ONLY" redemption type under Filter By.

Screenshot 2022-08-01 180705.jpg

Thanks!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM

@Jason2020LovesKelly 

Janelle, It finally let me redeem this offer today at 4:23PM.  I have tried several times since August 1st.  Thanks.

Jason,

I trusted that we would be able to enter the address and name of our choice because you responded with your experience.  It gave me the screen below and it worked as expected. Thanks!

P.S. There was a code that I redacted below.  "Redacted"... I never get to use that word but hear it on the News all the time...ha ha.  

Screenshot 2022-08-03 163137.jpg

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Good news. Glad it all worked out. Yah, 'redacted,' that's for government official use only? ๐Ÿ˜‰ \

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

A little more information.  I have tried a third time to redeem the Good Housekeeping. Same problem.  I had already cleared my cookies and cache.

But, I am able to redeem other tiles, like the instant win tile for Cheryl's Cookies.  So, I can redeem...but not that magazine.  Thanks for any help.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 155818.jpg

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

(Thank you for the reply.) But, I can't even redeem this tile.  The redeem button comes up and I click on it and it gives the confirmation shown below.  However, no email comes, no redemption shows on my account and I have tried it twice and get the same confirmation shown.  Is there a problem with redemptions of this item right now?  thanks

Screenshot 2022-08-02 150124.jpg

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo We recommend contacting the vendor directly to determine if they can do this. The vendor is eMags and they can be reached by visiting rewardsmagazines.com and click Submit A Request (located on the top right of the page). 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I've gotten the magazines previously, and they will send the sub to the address you provide for them. So, enter the relative's address instead of providing yours. ๐Ÿ™‚

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP