Periodic Contributor

$15 IHOP Gift Card for 32,000 Points

in rewards store now

Bronze Conversationalist

Right now there is a $25 card for some very expensive vests...more like a $25 discount.  I had not heard of them but looked it up.   Turns out this product has been on Shark Tank.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Sold out now but I did get one.   Maybe we  can go there after we get the vaccine.  

Did anyone see any for points only items over the weekend?   I didn't this weekend or last weekend.  I missed the great $25 one last week.  I have seen one offer per day for five days, no weekends, the last two weeks.  Have I missed something or is that what's been offered?

Trying to wrap my head around how many participants there are (lots, but I don't know how many)  and how many worthwhile rewards are offered.   I also do not know exactly how many of each offer exists when it's offered.   Red Robin stayed available for a fair amount of time; IHOP went fairly quickly.   Don't know if that means less available or more popular.

Regular Contributor

Have not seen any a new over the weekend as well. Some recently offered are basically geographical, I think, as there are no Red Robins in my area. That'd be in the North. IHOP is, however, here locally -- there are IHOPs everywhere. Yet, with being vegan I cannot eat a thing on their menu. No need to redeem when somebody else can use it. I will try my patience until Jan 31st, 2021. 😉

🙂 244036-today-is-a-good-day-to-have-a-great-day-cute-quote.jpg

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

That would explain why Red Robin lasted longer.  I have difficulty finding anything there but the grands love the children's menu, so we end up there at times.  DH likes the senior omelets at IHOP, me not so much but it was one of the few I've seen live in the last month or two.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle