From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What is your Enneagram type?

Message 1 of 15

You are either a nine or a six; not both. Are you a big-time peacemaker? Do you avoid conflict at all cost? Do you procrastinate?  Do you always say, "I don't care where we go to eat, you choose?" Then you are probably a nine. 

A six is a loyalist, it's true. But, if you are a nine, you might be loyal to avoid conflict. Sixes are fearful and often conservative. They often have more reasons why things won't work than why they will. 

Neither the six or nine takes risks, usually. The six doesn't risk because of fear. The nine risk doesn't because of sloth and apathy; it's just too much trouble. Those sound like harsh words, but all types have their shadow. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 15

I had to smile at getting your daughters to take the test; because the two is so, "other-centered," and wants to help everyone. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 15

Hi @Louise7313.

See the original post in this thread for info. 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 15

What is an enneagram???

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 15

Hi Everyone.

I am a STRONG Type 2... with 6 & 9 competing for second place on both tests. I've requested my 2 daughters to take the test(s).

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 15

It is easy to confuses the type one and the type six, because they both want things done right. But you are not both types, only one. The one is a gut type, comes from the gut; the six is a thinker. 

The one is the reformer and the perfectionist. He can seethe with anger because, "If only other people would do things right, we wouldn't have these problems."

The sixes want things done right because they are loyal to the cause or group. They are the company men and women. The operate through fear more so than anger. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 15

I have studied the Ennegram for many years. A person is one type and sometimes it takes more than a simple test to reveal it. Doing some reading can help. Richard Rohr has excellent books, and also Ross Hudson. 

Sixes and nines have a hard time determining their type. The nine is extremely accomodating and is almost always a peace maker. She's also the type that when asked where to go says, "I don't care; you pick." Nines can be hard to get to know, as they slip and slide around depending on what the audience/group/friends want. 

Sixes can be fiestily loyal and defending. If something is suggested, they will often have reasons it won't work. They are more suspicious than the nine type. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 15

First test = 9w1    2nd test = 6w5

I agree that I am both a 9 peacemaker and 6 loyalist  Wing probably more 5 investigator than 1 reformer.

Interesting...  I never had my personality tested before.  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 15

My type is 6, The Loyalist. Conflicted between trust and distrust. And a Wing Type 5, The Investigator.  Thinkers who tend to withdraw and observe. 

After reading both types,  I was amazed at how accurate it was.  I'm going to show the results to my Therapist,  she will be shocked.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 15

The first test tells me that:

You are most likely a type 9.

Your wings seem to be balanced.

I guess that's a good thing? lol

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season