Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

Honored Social Butterfly

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - So Play on!

SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Okay

This is meant to be a long running topic . The rules are simple and there are a zillion songs out there, so lets see what we can do with this.

You start with a song title. Let's use Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith

You look at that title, pick out one word from it and find a new song title with that word in it,( example, In & Out of Love - Bon Jovi) then post the new title as your post. The next person follows. See easy

So lets give it a try. My title is: Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith.

your reply could be:

from Love in an Elevator to Love is all you need--Beatles

My hope is that our new member  duke  could help us get this started.

Please pick up on any word in the last posted Title!

For more on this topic see:
Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000th posts?? - With 7780+ Views - So play on by PattyDiane
The Way We Were....Barbra Strisand
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by jonibee

"Do You Know the Way to San Jose", Dionne Warwick

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by duke39

"Way" Down Yonder In New Orleans...Louis Armstrong (right in time for Mardi Gras)

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000th posts?? - With 7780+ Views - So play on by jonibee
That's The Way I Like It....K.C.& The Sunshine Band
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by jonibee

"What I Did for Love", from "A Chorus Line"

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by DaveMcK

What I "Like" About You....The Romantics or The Ramones

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by DaveMcK

"Sunday in the Park with George", Bernedette Peters

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by PattyDiane

Spanky & Our Gang - Sunday Will Never Be the Same - New Extended Remix version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcSIB8tU2wI

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by duke39

"I Want a Sunday Kind of Love", Etta James

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000th posts?? - With 7500+ Views - So play on by PattyDiane
Sunday Morning Coming Down....Johnny Cash,Kris kristofferson
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000th posts?? - With 7500+ Views - So play on by DaveMcK
Never Can Say Goodbye....The Jackson 5
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by PattyDiane

Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine (HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHB_wgXsw4

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000th posts?? - With 7500+ Views - So play on by PattyDiane
Let Me Go Lover.....Joan Weber,Theresa Brewer,et al
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos

I was called away from the computer suddenly and left out the very best bass singer of all time:  Leonard Cohen.  He has the most mesmerizing voice in the world.  Love 'Anthem' and 'Hallelujah'.

0 Kudos

As a contralto, I have an unreasonable love for the bass singer on that tune.  Any tune, actually, but that's one of the best.  I'm very glad to see contraltos getting more respect in popular music the last few decades.  In grade school I was credited with leading our choir - not glee club - to a state championship, but do you think the pigheaded choir director ever gave me a solo at home?  Noooo.... "Those are for sopranos only, dearie!"  She was such a stick in the mud that I quit choir soon after.  Never knew how they made out the next year because we'd moved by then.  But you can bet I tremble for joy at the sound of Adele or Tracy Chapman; especially Odetta.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Let Me In....The sensations
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Let Me Be There....Olivia Newton John
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

In Response to RE: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION - We seem to still be having fun - Yes - PattyDiane made our 2000t... by intersan

"Let Me Call You Sweetheart", standard for barbershop quartets

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Heart Of My heart....The four Aces,Mitch Miller, et al
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

"With a Song in My Heart", Doris Day and many others

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

"My" Heart Belongs To Daddy....Ella Fitzgerald amongst many..

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother....Neil Diamond,The Hollies
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP