Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Good Morning Everyone

Sitting here having my coffee, in fact, may have more coffee as it is a cool Monday morning here near Lake Michigan on the Illinois side, suppose to reach the 40's today. I decided with all of the seriousness that has been happening we need to have some light-heartedness.

This morning while I was toasting myself a bagel, my eight-month-old kitten was having his breakfast. The toaster popped up and my poor kitten was scared to the point of shaking. Needless to say, I had a good laugh at the poor kitten's expense.  This poor kitten is afraid of the can opener, mixer, and now the toaster.  On the high side, he does leave the Christmas tree alone.

Make it a great day!!

Shari
Honored Social Butterfly

Good day everyone out there as it is almost noon now! It is cloudy and almost 40 now! May we all be the Lighthouse in everyone's life in the New Year Ahead!

15697667_10207926377613402_5869568135190040527_n.jpg130238375_1350413491959614_7786653065726373102_o.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Conversationalist

I love lighthouses! thank you

Shari
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Good Morning, Shari!

I have a new kitten who is 5 months old, and a real little rugger!!  So I can relate to what you are saying.  Except you are lucky!  I've had to totally fence off my indoor Christmas tree to keep him from climbing it!  Ha!

I hope you have a great day and enjoy your new kitten!!

--Rosemary

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

My little guy is very chill, what has helped is his two scratching towers to climb on.  With this being said he still likes to bat at the tree when he feels we aren't paying attention to him.

Shari
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I just sent you an email

Shari
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I think I would be a bit careful about clicking on just any links that strangers offer in their online posts.  Some have the ability to be scam sites that can really mess up your computer.   I've been warned about this many times myself, so just passing along my thoughts on it, Shari.

Hope you're having a great day!

--Rosemary

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Rosemary, I am very cautious about contacting those I contact, you know at our age and all we need to be careful. Thank you for your concern I appreciate it. 

Shari
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP