Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Regular Social Butterfly

Re: Coffee !

Message 1 of 218

I WANT TO THANK THE PERSON WHO FOUND OUT ABOUT " COFFEE".!!! I WILL BE ENJOYING SEVERAL CUPS TODAY. THERE IS A COFFEE TASTING, AT THE FOOD NOT BOMBS SHARE TODAY.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 218

airway.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 218

WELL THANKS TO DAVE, THE   DOGS ARE ALL IN R. E. D. I AM ALSO WEARING RED. THANKS TO THE SERVICE MEN, I AM ALSO ENJOYING DIFFERENT COFFEE. I HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE AND DOING WELL......NANCY

Message 4 of 218

not bitter.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 218

WELL I AM ENJOYING THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COFFEE. SOME  TYPES ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM KINDS I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST. AND YES, IF I DRINK TO MANY CUPS, I DO SHAKE.!!!!!!. BOY, I LOVE THE POSTS DAVE.!!!  Nancy

Message 6 of 218

mirro.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 218

WOW, I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS BRAND OF COFFEE. GREAT PICTURES. DAVE, I LOVE THE POSTS OF THE OLD ADS. NANCY

Message 8 of 218

3851932470_a607d8a2bb_b.jpg

Message 9 of 218

1955_09_17-011_SP-small-500x641.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 218

COOL BEANS DAVE WITH THE PICTURES. I LOVE THEM!!!. PLUS, YOUR POSTS MAKE ME DAY. I GOT A SURPRISE TODAY. THE UPS DROPPED OFF 3 BOXES OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF COFFEE. THE SEALS OVER SEAS SENT ME A CARE PACKAGE.  OUR MILITARY KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE OF COFFEE.  NANCY

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors