Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Wrong renewal gift

I was promised the day bag (see below) and received a duffel (see my trash can from a few weeks ago).

I called and spent a fair amount of time speaking with a customer service rep. She assured me I would received the promised renewal gift (see below).

Today I received my second duffel (see my trashcan right now).

I realize I'm old and don't have much time to get this resolved. However, I would still like the tote (see below), as promised, for whatever time I have left.

Any idea about the best way to work with AARP to resolve this problem?

image-resize.todoist.com.png

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RobertT50311 Thanks for being a member, Robert! I'm sorry to hear that you've been receiving the incorrect gift. I reviewed your account and I see that the correct gift, the Day Bag, was ordered for you on April 22. Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery. Once your gift ships, you'll also be able to track it online. Check out the details here: Where Is My Free AARP Gift? Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos

I did not receive my AARP free gift.   My membership number is XXXXXXXXXX.  My mailing address is Allison XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX.    Your site is confusing to navigate.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AllisonR541786 Thanks for reaching out, Allison! For your security, I have edited your reply to remove your personal information. 

I reviewed your membership and I see that your gift was ordered today when you contacted us! Delivery will be within 3-4 weeks and once it ships you will be able to track it online. Learn more here: Where Is My Free AARP Gift?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

At least you received a gift. I joined in 2008, got a gift and never again.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@terrypearson I appreciate you being a valued part of our family since 2008, Terry! Not all join/renew offers come with a gift. If you're ever interested in a membership gift, just be sure to use the offer that shows the gift to process your membership payment and it will be sent automatically. I was able to order you the complimentary Day Bag to say "Thank you!" for sticking with us- you can expect to receive it within 3-4 weeks by mail. The tracking info will be available online once it ships, learn more here: Where Is My Free AARP Gift?  I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP