Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Renewal Waste Mailings

I have now received four sets of new AARP cards for my renewal. One today after I've already renewed my membership. The funds going to these mailing could be far more useful on other programs within AARP, when one figures that I'm not the only one getting these mailing this way.

Also is the over and over mailing for donations - I have an online account and get emails all the time - emailing sign-up is a money saver as noted in almost every account I have. Fact is most give a discount for doing so - must be something to it, in means of saving.

Lets at lease stop the repeated notices for months on end to renew - new cards in each mailing.

Community Concierge

@Retired297

I totally understand! AARP sends renewal notices to accounts that expire within 6 months and up to 3 months after expiration. They will stop in about a week, due to the pre-printed mailing list. 
You can unsubscribe from any AARP email by clicking the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email received.
You can also manage your email newsletter subscriptions at any time online using My Account:
Log in to your AARP online account. If you donโ€™t have an account, itโ€™s free and easy to create one. Select your name in the top right-hand corner and then select My Account.
Select the Newsletters tab to view all current and available subscriptions.
Select Unsubscribe to unsubscribe from a newsletter, or select Subscribe to sign up to receive it.
The Foundation donation mailings you have requested to stop receiving will stop within 12 weeks. This is to ensure that your name and address are removed from the preprinted mailing list. If I can help with anything else, please let me know!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP