Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Delete my account please

I am writing to request the deletion of my account on the AARP platform. I have carefully considered this decision and would appreciate your assistance in permanently removing all my personal information and associated data from your systems. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AquaF661427 I can help with this. I was able to process your request; to ensure the account remains inactive, please do not attempt to log-in. I'm always here if you need anything!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Delete my account please.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MarissaB144404  We're sorry to see you go, but your account has been deleted. If I can help with anything else, please let me know!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos

Please delete my account and any data associated with it

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

We're sorry to see you go. But, if you no longer want to use your AARP online account, please give us a call at 1- 866-839-0463. You can also chat with an agent by clicking the CHAT icon on the right side of the screen or connect with us through our Social Media platforms. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

please fully delete my account 

0 Kudos

Please, could you kindly permanently remove all of my personal information and associated data from AARP system completely?

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM 

Not related to this topic.
HOW-DO-I-POST-A-QUESTION-OF-MY-OWN!!!!
I HAVE BEEN GOING IN AND OUT OF THIS SITE IN DIFFERENT BROWSERS AND STILL do not see where I can add a question of my own.  

And I am a computer professional who knows how to get around sites but this site is MORE painful than other sites.
Patrick

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPConsumerCare @AARPJanelleM 
Can one of you get me off of this specific thread:

• "Re: Delete my account please"

I am getting EVERYONE'S requests and replies that I REALLY, REALLY do not wish cluttering up my email box.....

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi gudguy1a! 

1. Go to community.aarp.org.
  2. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
  3. Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to.
  4. You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  5. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions. -Sue J
0 Kudos
Contributor

Ahhh, thank you. That works.

For others out there, using firefox on Windows:

a) you 'may' have to expand the browser window (left to right width) for the "subscriptions & Notifications" to appear --- if window is not wide enough, you will 'not' see that option
b) to delete, it does not appear - you will have to click on the ellipses (3 horizontal dots) to have the delete option appear.

Otherwise, it works as was passed on to me.

May work better in Opera or Chrome - this site is definitely not calibrated for firefox browsers.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

You are very welcome! -Sue J

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@gudguy1a Hi Patrick, you've come to the right place! Check out our discussion for steps to start a topic: https://community.aarp.org/t5/About-Our-Community/How-To-Start-a-Topic/m-p/2335741#M4586

You may also be interested in checking out the other common topics about our Community here: https://community.aarp.org/t5/About-Our-Community/bd-p/AboutOurCommunity

Contributor

Neglected to reply earlier.
  Thank you.

0 Kudos

Please delete this account. Thanks!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP