Contributor

AARP UHC Healthy Benefits OTC card?

Have any of you got the AARP UHC Healty Benefits OTC card?

I was going to order OTC items online but I realized  I didn;t have the card. I was like'Hey I never got the card??  I couldnt find the phone number to request the card anywhere!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I posted about the catalog here (below) but regardless today I was finally able to order this morning.

HB+ told me they have sent out 4 cards to me which I knew was a lie.  They told me they were sent out Federal Express which I know was a lie - recieve Fedex often enough to have an account with them and it shows when I have inbound packages. I asked for tracking numbers on those 'shipments' and they claimed not to have one. Once they asked me if I wanted to order over the phone they would take my order but without something to go by how would I do that?  Yesterday they emailed me a catalog so I tried to order via the phone but the catalog prices were almost all wrong and not by 30 cents or a dollar but double.  A $10 catalog item was $20 etc.  Back to square one.

UHC today gave me the number for US based 'Soultran' which runs HB+.  I called and explained my situation to the very nice lady that answered.  She gave me my card number noting that though their system showed a card had been sent out in November there were system 'hiccups'.  They were certainly not sent Fedex she said.  Also that another card that I will likely receive in a few weeks was ordered yesterday.

So with the number in hand I was able to register and receive the link+ the pin code that allows you to order on walmart.com

I'm reticent to post the phone number online but will pm you the number.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Medicare-Insurance/AARP-UHC-OTC-Catalog-for-2020-Anyone-Get-it-Yet/m-p...

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health