Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 1 of 170

Erin Gray.  Smart.  Striking.  Stunning.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 170

Bob Marley for me; I woud have loved the chill life and appreciated the amazing family surrounding him.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 170

Hillary Clinton. Having met her three times, I know she is intelligent and worldly, has outstandingly beautiful blue eyes, could challenge me in my thinking and opinions in a way that I would not find offensive, and is sincerely as honest as her position is society allows her to be.

When she ran for Senator for New York, I told her, "Hillary, we are really counting on you." Her reply? "I'll do the best I can." As a constituent, I really couldn't ask for more of an honest, straightforward answer than that.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 170

Just how is "famous person" defined?  I wouldn’t want to date any of them.  Too much baggage and too many bad habits.  I’d rather date a "regular" person!

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 170

Sissy Spacek who I fell for when I was a young fella and saw her in The Coal Miner's Daughter. Many years later this time worn and sun beaten old cowboy was privileged to meet the love of his life in of all places a lunch room at a organic market.

Ms. Spacek and I spent a good forty minutes sharing our life stories like any two old Texans. This life long bachelor has known a whole bunch of ladies and Ms.Spacek is the only one who ever made me feel like a million dollars,she truly is Hollywood royality !

A Tip Of My Stetson To A Real Lady Ms.Spacek,

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 170

jesus

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 170

I loved The Kinks as a kid/teenager. I have their greatest hits in music app which include both their original electric guitar and acoustic guitar versions of many of their hit songs. I'd hafta say "Days" is my fave Davies/Kinks song !

Greg
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 170

I've always had a thing for Ray Davies. His songwriting is so personal and vivid, particularly his solo stuff. Love to get fish and chips with him and walk through the neighborhood where he grew up. Always love an English accent!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 170

Oh I forgot to mention Russell Wilson of the Seahawks. I'd love to meet him as well.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 170

Well, I don't want to date them but I would LOVE to meet David Hyde Pierce or/and Tom Hanks. They seem like such wonderfully nice people.

Kudos
Views