Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

'Remembering The Stars/Legends We've Lost in 2023' (various articles)

Honored Social Butterfly

'Remembering The Stars/Legends We've Lost in 2023' (various articles)

What a year. So many losses. 😔   🥀  Rest in peace. 🥀

Not necessarily meant for the living...

'May your days be many and your troubles be few. May all God's blessings descend upon you. May peace be within you. May your heart be strong. May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam, and the insight to know when you're going too far. May you have love that never ends.' / 'May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And, until we meet again.'

'Remembering the big screen celebrities, music legends, cultural pioneers and those who left indelible memories on the public consciousness.'

Deaths in 2023  [Wiki]

Stars we've lost in 2023  [source: Entertainment Weekly/ew.com]

Remembering the Stars and Legends We've Lost In 2023  [source: Parade.com]

forever in our hearts.gifRest in peace ii.gif   😔

cc: Rock N' Roll - Birthdays, Deaths and other announcements.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Laudible and appreciated sentiment @KellytheBelly .

I would like to add something.  When PBS first started running the shows The Story Of... and Finding Your Roots I enjoyed them.  Over time I tired of them though.  I found myself thinking, "Okay fine...another celebrity...honestly I'd rather see a well done episode about some of the people who have been a much greater influence on my life, but aren't celebrities,".  Most of them are teachers and coaches, but also a couple bosses and close friends....Family members don't count 'cuz I already know them.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP