Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

It's National Goof-Off Day! [March 22] ๐Ÿคช

Honored Social Butterfly

It's National Goof-Off Day! [March 22] ๐Ÿคช

'National Goof-Off Day' is a day when one can just let loose and have some fun. It is an opportunity to take a break from the daily grind of work or school and indulge in some playful antics. Simply doing something silly without any concern for the consequences, 'National Goof-Off Day' allows us to be a little carefree and lighthearted. The day is also known as, 'International Goof-Off Day.'

Goof Off FAQ

Q. Can anyone celebrate the day?
A. Yes. Everyone can benefit from a little goofiness.

Q. What's the opposite of being goofy?
A. Being serious is the opposite of goofy.

[source: National Day Calendar.com & National Day Calendar (YouTube)

So, the choice is yours. Today, you can be... a slacker, an underachiever, a lounge-about, a lazy bum, one chill dude (or dudette), a loafer, a sofa spud, a (good-for-nothing) slouch, a dawdler, a slowpoke, beachcomber, lazybones, etc... Whatever you'd define as being a, 'goof-off.'

What are the side effects? Ah, none? Okay, maybe there are some side effects, like dishes piling up in the sink, the laundry starts to stink, the cat box gets a little full (I'm sure there'll be consequences there due to your intentional laziness), I don't know. But, I do know, it's just for today. [who am I tell anyone it can't be every day. To each their own.] ๐Ÿคช

And, for this very special occasion, we'll be watching, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off!'

The struggle is real! We must, 'Save Ferris!'

Trailer  | Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 1986 (John Hughes).jpg

/goof-off (it's over - and the day just flew by).

Conversationalist

Not limited to one day I feel like being a goof-off this week, it's my vacation.

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Conversationalist

It is so choice.

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP