Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do I redeem my AARP Rewards Points?

You have been earning those AARP Rewards Points, so how do you redeem them?

Within the AARP Rewards catalog, you can redeem your rewards points or purchase select items at a discount with money. Participants can not mix points with money. 

When you are ready to use your points, there are many ways to redeem online.

We’ve hand-picked every item in this catalog, especially for you. So redeem your points for sweepstakes entries, local deals, member exclusives, gift cards, and more. 

• Digital downloads - Digital gift cards, mobile coupons, audiobooks, playlists - look for these rewards in your email inbox.
  • Sweepstakes - Redeem points for a chance to win once-in-a-lifetime trips and behind-the-scenes experiences.
  • Daily Deals - New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last.
  • Instant wins - Try for a chance to win. Lady Luck randomly picks winners all day long. But, if you don't win, you might have a chance to buy that much-coveted prize instead.
  • Local deals - Check out deals near you! Redeem, print, or save to your mobile device, then present the coupon to the merchant.
  • Members-only - We've got a stash of extra-sweet rewards reserved exclusively for AARP members.
  • Physical Merchandise - Redeem points for merchandise that will be delivered to you in 4 - 6 weeks. You must provide a valid address when you redeem; we cannot deliver merchandise to PO Boxes. 
  • Experiences - Explore a new hobby or take a guided tour of a bustling city with a rotating selection of unique experiences at a special discount.
  1. Go to aarp.org/rewards.
  2. Log in to your AARP online account.
  3. Click the drop-down and select Redeem
  4. Under Redeem, select the type of Rewards you wish to view:
    • All Rewards
    • Members Only
    • Near You
    • Extra Credit Rewards
AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

Teri - Do you know if AARP plans to return to the old feature where you could redeem Rewards points many times during the month for gift cards?  Thanks in advance  

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Today I received this memo and the other one (did I get points) above as emails. It is extremely intrusive and unpleasant to have those emails cluttering my mailbox. I tried to opt out and could not. Problem is, I have never opted in.

These past couple of weeks, I have received unwanted emails from AARP at the tune of several a week, all kinds; all are unwelcome and the more I unsubscribe the more I receive!

All what I want to receive are the 2 newsletters that appear on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Though I don't read them, I use the points.

Besides those 2 newsletters I would welcome emails saying I won a sweepstake or an instant win. Of course those do not appear in my mailbox,

Please what can be done to stem the flow of the unwanted unwelcome intrusive useless numerous emails from your organization? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP