Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Use Your Strength to Build Yourself Up

Community Concierge

Use Your Strength to Build Yourself Up

When you find yourself unmotivated, donโ€™t beat yourself up. Check out this article on how to build yourself up, by considering and using your strengths. You just might find that you are your own best cheerleader. Visit AARPยฎ Staying Sharpยฎ for more brain health information.

Bronze Conversationalist

How do I build my self-esteem?  First, I don't compare myself to anyone else.  I don't use others as a role model because I'm ME, and not someone else.  If I look at myself in the mirror and don't like something that I see, I try to change it until I'm happy with what that mirror reflects.  And when I do something that makes me feel bad later, I make sure I don't do it again.  Not everyone will like me since we're all different, but if I'm satisfied with ME, then my self-esteem flourishes.    

Conversationalist

I love learning new workouts- Osteoporosis workouts with dancing, muscles stretching, moving to the grooving. When, you feel tired, get a tea drink- Lemon Balm Tea- which transforms you into  a bliss atmosphere!

Social Butterfly

I use my strengths to pump some iron!  ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿปโ€

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP