Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Concierge

Fun Recipes, Good for Summertime!

Summer is a great time to explore new foods, fresh from the farm. Skip the bagged lettuce and explore how you can turn tomatoes, onions and cucumbers into a fresh, garden salad. There are plenty of recipes waiting for you on Staying Sharp®, an award winning brain health program  and an AARP member benefit. Learn more today!

Periodic Contributor

what's better than a quick omelet. If you're tired of the same combinations try filling it with spinach, your favorite nut butter and American cheese.

Retired Community Manager

A fresh salad of watermelon, basil and gorgonzola cheese with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.

Bronze Conversationalist

cherries

Trusted Contributor

my favorite recipe sommertime or otherwise is cheesecake. it's hard to make my own since it dosen't turn out the way i'd wish it so i buy it from the store, just as good. my all time favorite recipe is this Lasagna i do make myself. everyone i know raves about my Lasagna but i rarely make it as i'd want to because the ingredients are so expensive.

Contributor

<< all time favorite recipe is this Lasagna>>

What recipe? No link, no recipe... 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Cantaloupe🍈   Watermelon  🍉   Avocados  🥑   Strawberries  🍓

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Regular Social Butterfly

I loved from earliest memories back in the 60s blackened chicken. Nothing racist, just how Dad fired the grill and cooked the chicken first thing of summer! Miss that so much!

#WearAMask

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Bronze Conversationalist

I LOVE ALL THE SUMMERTIME PICNIC FOODS INC WATERMELON AND CORN ON THE COB. A NICE CONE OR A CUP OF ICE CREAM CUSTARD WITH FRESH STRAWBERRIES AND CASHEWS ARE JUST PERFECT TO MAKE THE SUMMER MORE ENJOYABLE

Recognized Social Butterfly

Watermelon 🍉 and yellow watermelon perfect 

Racquel Evans
Super Contributor

Please add a Pinterest option for saving your recipes!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP