Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Early Final Q feature in Right Again! Trivia

If youโ€™re looking to top the leaderboard in Right Again! Trivia, youโ€™ll want to look out for the brand-new Early Final Q feature requested by players to get extra points!

At the end of Round 2 and Round 3, youโ€™ll be given the option to answer the Final Q early for extra points. AARP Rewards participants can also redeem Rewards points for special PowerUps on the Early Final Q. Use the Speedster PowerUp and get 1.5x total points โ€“ up to 1,200 points for a correct answer!

Get the question right for extra game points:

• 400 extra points + 400 regular Final Q points after Round 2 = 800 total points
    • Or get 1,200 total game points if you use the Speedster PowerUp!
  • 200 extra points + 400 regular Final Q points after Round 3 = 600 total points
    • Or get 900 total game points if you use the Speedster PowerUp!

After you attempt the question, youโ€™ll continue with the game from your previous spot. If you answer the Early Final Q incorrectly, donโ€™t worry. Youโ€™ll still have a chance to answer the Final Q at the end of the game. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Personally, I love this change up; I've only succeeded 4 times, but find it a great added incentive.

Thanks, AARP!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
Retired Community Manager

@WebWiseWoman, we're so glad you're enjoying the EFQ!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP