Community Manager
Community Manager

Right Time, Right Meds

7-16-20 Right time Right Meds.png

Right time, Right med, with a Marker - Markers help grab the right meds at the right time. Use a permanent marker to label medications with time of day. 

There is a simple, but clever way to give loved ones who manage their own meds a hand in keeping their medications straight. You can write AM/Noon/PM with a bold marker on the lid of each medication. That way your loved one can pull out the right meds at the right time.

Regular Contributor

My father-in-law had one and I need one.

Pharmacies should give them FREE as a courtesy for those of us who regularly take 7+ meds daily!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@franceshd - Wouldn't that be nice!  I agree with you, but this is quick workaround in the meantime!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Every pharmacy sells pill containers with variety of selections for daily, three times daily and different  time choices to make certain meds are taken as requ ired.

They would require someone placing proper pills for  each time in it's slot , as required, for all seven days of one week.

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's also good to have too!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Celebrate the powerful connection between music and health at an AARP virtual concert featuring Clint Black on October 28 at 8 p.m. EST. EDT. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series ft. Clint Black

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health