Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Someone to talk with

Hi, first time I’ve done this.  Just seems like I have no one to just be able to talk with.  I know there’s others that feel like me.  The few people that I have left, have all there own issues and I for sure don’t want to be that all about me person.  Hope there’s others that want to start a friendship to just talk.  Thank you, TheresaF849375

Bronze Conversationalist

Yeah, I get it. 

Contributor

Hi,  thank you,…I know there’s lots of people, at least I’m hoping there’s people that just want to chat, unburden, complain, or whatever…Theresa

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Theresa.   Over the years,, have you participated in any forums Like Reddit, Eons,yahoo forums, or any others?  If you did - how was your experience?

I'll chat with you.  

wilful

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi,…it’s Theresa.  I’m 73, married for 52 years.  Two adult kids.  That sounds funny.  Both really good people.  Have had issues in the past, but thank goodness they are both on the right track.  I seem to have over the last 8, maybe 10 years just overwhelmed with issues,…had hopes of finding others that would like to be able to unburden themselves without worrying that they are bothering others…feel like chatting??

Trusted Contributor

Totally get it. Can message me anytime 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

You can't talk with your kids or husband?   So many of us have many issues at this age. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Welcome to the site. Lots of good people here..

Contributor

Thank you.  How did you get to be a Silver Conversationalist?  Talk and listen to lots of people? 

Silver Conversationalist

I'm actually not sure lol. I try to contribute something when I can.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP