Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Pen Pals

I'm a widow of ten some years, and would love to be able to chat with other people that has free time. And like meeting new and interesting people from places near and far.  I live in Buffalo N.Y, and at the moment we're experiencing weather with lots of snow. Which we are noted for snow storms and hopefully never another Blizzard. But thankfully at the end of these storms, our house is still standing. Hopeful of meeting people in other states to learn of their home town as well.

Regular Contributor

Hi there.. Cold here also, about 50.. Ok I am in Oregon

Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon Phil, i'm so sorry that i never replied to you, but was off line for a while . Never knew i had a reply to my wish for a '' Pen Pal''  

If we can move forward it would be nice getting to know you, and sharing ideas of mutual interest!  Looking forward!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Mary I am new to this site.  I live in Maryland with my dog Rockie.  We moved from Chicago in 2020.  The weather is pretty good.  I enjoy any kind of weather.  I like being outdoors. My neighbors hate the snow and complain even if we get an inch.  

Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon, it's nice meeting you, and it would be interesting to have a chat buddy.  I traveled to Maryland many years ago , with my husband to visit a relative of his.  I spoke of the wintry snow before, but it seems as if Spring  has Sprung.   I think the temperature is in the 50s right now, But possibly getting warmer by the end of the week. I would rather chat by e/mail if possible, because i am not on this site often enough to know if i have response from anyone.  If that is possible i would like to know. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Conversationalist

Good Morning MaryG,

I am also a widow (almost 6 years), I live in Chicago IL., we also received snow from that last snow, not as much as you all. I also enjoy meeting new people and traveling (although I don't travel anymore). I would enjoy getting to know you, I do still work... part-time, I didn't enjoy my year of forced retirement in 2020, after 40 years of a career I loved.

Shari

Shari
Regular Contributor

Hi Shari, I am new to this site.  I lived in Chicago until 2020, than moved to Maryland.  It is really nice and friendly.  The weather is not bad, but we got snow.  I was the only one out enjoying the snow with my dog Rockie.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP