Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Looking for Pen Pal

Hello..

My name is Denise. I am a happy, single, 56 year old woman. If interested, please message

Regular Contributor

Hello Marty, 

I am a retired teacher and live in Florida.  I am still teaching some clases as a tutor online.  Occasionally like now, I am going to MA to cover a teacher on a school over there. 

I love traveling, reading and watching movies, have you watched Otto my next door neighbor? and Pinochio, and bardo, well as you see I love watching movies. 

I don't know either about exchanging information.  We should ask. 

I don't have pets, I would love to but, I will need to pay extra in this apartments complex. 

Have a good evening.

Beatriz Cortes
Periodic Contributor

I would be happy to be your pen pal.  I haven't done this in a long time.  Would you believe I used to correspond with a young woman from Pakistan.

Anyway, I'm 77, just turned, and have plenty of free time on my hands.  I like books, and have a few hobbies.  I'm enjoying stenciling, and find it rewarding to make something and send it to friends.

Anyway, I don't know the ins and outs of this procedure.  Address exchanges, security, what not,

My name is Marty. I'm a disabled vet, and would like to correspond if I meet all the requirements.

I have a motley cat, whose name is Smoke.

Anonymous
Not applicable

(2 comments) 🥳 Happy New Year Everyone, be safe! I am staying in. What about you guys? Any wild parties? /lol 🤣😂

Silver Conversationalist

Nope. Wouldnt go out on new years eve if they paid me. Its not really a sacrifice,I dont get out much anyway. Besides, New Years is for couples and I have the best company right here with my 3 mouskateers .

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Happy new year to you I am retryin to chat it has been a long time since I have  I have since moved  from ca. Iwould like to continue chatting but I can’t seem to get back to the same people

Periodic Contributor

Hi Denise. I'm Keith, 56 from Oregon. My first day on this site. Just saying Hi. 🙂

Regular Contributor

Hi Keith. Sorry I have been MIA due to holidays. Plus this avenue of communication is confusing lol

Periodic Contributor

Hi Keith.  Welcome!

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Keith,my name os Lee and I just wanted to welcome you to the site.. Lots of great people here. enjoy..

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Merry Christmas 🎅

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 comments (12/23/22) Hope everyone is keeping warm. Even Florida is "cold" my daughter told me. Lol, I bet the "snowbirds" are not happy! Left the "cold" up North they thought. Nicole 🙂

Periodic Contributor

It's REALLY cold here!  I drove over to spend Christmas in Portland with my sister... got hit by a big ice storm yesterday. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

Silver Conversationalist

Merry Christmas Alan.. Stay warm and be safe out there.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

(4 comments) Hi @DeniseD848555 , @LeeS4949 and @AlanB444 . I am in Virginia. Age 64. Retired July 2020 and trying to move back to Florida hopefully next year 2023. Nicole 🙂

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Nicole! Welcome! Been busy. It’s cold here in GA today!

Periodic Contributor

Hello Nicole. Welcome!  I’m also newly retired. It has been tougher than I thought (emotionally), but I think I’ll figure it out. 

what part of Florida?

Silver Conversationalist

HAPPY WEEKEND !!!!!!! 😊

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes! Happy it is the weekend! 4 more days of work then off til 1/3!

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning. Its almost vacation time ! YAAAAAAAAAAY 😎

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Excellent. I'm happy that you have some time off coming.  Its a great time of year to grab a vacation! Good for you.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Hope your week is going great. Some weeks ooze by better than others, hope this is one of them. Its snowing like crazy here so its going to be a cooking day. Have a great day.🙂

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Productive and chilly day! 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

And here as well. snowed for the first time this year.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Happy Wednesday to you as well. Just getting up here and struggling with a lack of sleep last night!  Some nights are better than others, right?!  😉  Just had some wacky dreams last night that kept me wanting to stay awake, I suppose.  

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Good morning 😎Wishing you a wonderful day.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Happy Tuesday!

Regular Contributor

Good evening, Lee. Hope your day was good!

Silver Conversationalist

Good evening to you 🙂 My day was pretty good. How was yours?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Good morning, everyone!  Hope today brings joy and happiness.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP