Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Hello

Hello Everyone,

hoping you are all well and staying connected.

I'm in WI and winter has set in with a 5 degree temperature.

Take care.

Isa

💮

Social Butterfly

Hi everyone!! Just stopping by to say "Hello" from sunny Tucson, Az. Hope everyone is doing well and in good spirits.

Regular Social Butterfly

Welcome im! Vegas here; won't even mention temp so as to not add to winter temp blues 😉

We're doing "ok" here by 2021 standards, so far; hope you're all "ok" there as well (btw one of my top 5 states to visit!)

Stay safe!

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Regular Contributor

New to AARP this month. Finger Lakes Region in Upstate NY. We have about 5” of stay snow here...more expected this weekend. It’s been a mild winter so far, with only one storm that dumped about 3 feet in some areas! GO BILLS Sunday...our nearby team!

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Linda! Welcome; you will love AARP Community!

Sorry for your snow; I know you must love it (and the Bills), but fyi, KC born so know our Chiefs got this 😉 maybe in 10-20 yrs you will (wait, how old is Patrick?)...

jk Lenny Dawson gen so know how this can go...

Anyway, welcome to the community; stay safe and carry on!

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP