Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

House sharing Looking for a person who has a home and open to others

Contributor

House sharing Looking for a person who has a home and open to others

Hello everyone.  My name is Marie and prefer to be called Mary and i am71 year old. I am taking a big step in my life asking if there is a female or a male that has a room to rent and allows my dog to live with me.

Presently i live in Ca. with my daughter, my granddaughter and her boyfriend and i moved from Tonawanda, New York to help them out with childcare, and other housework.

Living is Ca. for four years you notice how expensive it is and you notice that your social security check is not enough to afford an apartment, groceries, health care, taking uber around since car insurance, gas etc. will drain your pockets.

The time has come for me to start on my new journey and leave Ca. to move to Ohio, New Jersey and i am open to offers of housing in other states and will discuss how much you're charging for the room and for the dog.

I am a friendly, outgoing person who is reliable, honest, pays her bills on time, helps to keep the home clean and looks forward meeting you. Let's get Togher and begin our friendship and get to know each other. Life is too short to be alone and were still young and there's plenty of activities we can share. Marie

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP