Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

ALERT: Dumped by a health provider on another health providers "side of the street"

Regular Social Butterfly

ALERT: Dumped by a health provider on another health providers "side of the street"

ALERT: Valley Health System (owned by Universal Health Services)

This happened Friday, 18-Nov-2022 in Las Vegas: Officials respond after patient is seen abandoned in front of hospital by security 

source: News3LV.comsource: News3LV.com

The hospital spokesperson is redirecting blame to "third party" security, but we know no security personnel would do this without being told do, ordered to, by hospital personnel.

Universal Health Services (per their web site😞

"...(UHS) is one of the largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services in the nation with 89,000 employees dedicated to improving people’s lives and transforming the delivery of healthcare. Through its subsidiaries, the company operates 28 Acute Care hospitals, 335 Behavioral Health inpatient facilities, and 40 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care centers in 39 states in the U.S., Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. UHS also offers health insurance plans through Prominence Health Plan, and manages a network of physicians through Independence Physician Management."

#staysafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP