Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

The Promise of Spring

I am enjoying Spring more than I remember.  I am more aware of the small yet sweet signs of Spring reawakening.  Trees sending out blossoms, bulbs shooting up, birds singing their songs, weather becoming warmer.  All signs of life’s rejuvenation.  It will not be the same Spring as prior years, nor should it be.  A new season also called Spring.  I am finding it inspiring that Nature continues despite losses and hardships.  There seems to be an innate spirit to create and prorogate as is necessary to continue life.  I started thinking that is where I am now as well.  I am recreating and rejuvenating.  Like past “Springs” but different.  Not surprising but necessary as I adjust to the new “Season of my Life.”  I am getting out and enjoying these wonders.  Life is responding with resilience and determination, despite setbacks of cold weather, pests, predators, etc.  Like us.  I am striving for that natural harmony and balance myself.  I encourage you to take a moment and also enjoy the promise of Spring.  Your friend, Sue 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Spring is the sign for new beginnings ...time to start anew ..Not forgetting that the past gave way to this new life but the foundatioin will always be with us ..What we make of this new life is up to us...Spring fives us Hope of what is yet to come...Being in tune to nature shows us that Life still goes on despite our loss...Embrace it...

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  I couldn't agree more with you.  However, I have to say that it took me 2 years to get to this point.  In hindsight I was still in the cave of my own making.  Didn't realize that either.  It is all probably part of my grieving experience.  I have to say I feel more positive now that I am looking outward again.  Part of moving on, I guess.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP