Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Trusted Contributor

I'm still here. Good news finally.

@iLuvAutumn. Nicole, I have missed you. I am so sorry for not replying or posting for quite a while, I've just had a lot going on physically, mentally and emotionally and needed time to process it by myself before sharing. Brady's Social Security FINALLY came through after 18 months. I had a meeting with my case worker and she is sending my appeal for my disability. My daughter gets married in 55 days. I got my mother of the bride dress but haven't tried it on yet. I know it's for a happy occasion but, I am having problems with the fact that my husband is not here to see it. Once I do, I will send pictures. Beasley is fine but still getting into EVERYTHING. I thought my back pain was bad but, I ended up getting a tooth pulled on Tuesday. It was infected and abscessed. It looks like I took a punch from an MMA fighter. The 2nd good news is that my brother and I are back on good terms. We saw each other at the bridal shower and talked. Love to you all and especially to you my sister Nicole.

Bronze Conversationalist

Kimberly I am so glad that you are doing better.  I know how frustrating it is to deal with the after affects of your husband's death.  They make everything so difficult, but YOU DID IT!  Yeah Kimberly.  How exciting to be attending your daughter's wedding.  Hope we will see pictures.  Sounds like things are beginning to settle down a bit.  We are all on a journey FORWARD and there are times we will struggle, BUT we become stronger each and every day.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Say "Hi" to Brady for me.  

Honored Social Butterfly

@KimberlyM389662 [Sunday 9/15/24

Hi Kim , I am NOW replying in our NEW location and hope you will stop by that NEW location moving forward.

โ–ถ๏ธ*** To honor AARP's request (and I totally agree with them), they want our group to CHAT in their Friends & Family Forum. I have PASTED the link below for you.

โ–ถ๏ธ*** Click on it when you are ready to post those CUTE pictures of Beasley. Julie and myself posted ours in the NEW location. Her dog's name is Sadie. My cat's name is Mr.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Friends-Family/A-Place-To-Be-With-OTHERS-Who-Are-Grieving-WE-support-e...

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

HI Kimberly! @KimberlyM389662

Even tho youโ€™ve just had a lot going on physically, mentally and emotionally and needed time to process it by yourself ...

before sharing.....the Good news is youโ€™re here!

Thanks for sharing...all the other Good news too!

.....I'm happy for you!

Also.....

Thanks for all those peeps who try to help others here!

Anyway...

Stay safe....&... Take care my friends!

โ˜ฎ๏ธ  ๐ŸŒฉ ๐ŸŒฆ ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ    โ›ต  ๐ŸŒž

Silver Conversationalist

You sound like you're feeling better Allen! Great

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP